COB Interviews

@ the American newbie, I can understand why you're angry, but honestly I don't think that insulting a member of this forum (deserved or not) is the way to be a "nicer" poster than the one you just accused of being a dick. Just my thought.

Exactly my thoughts.
Fucking with people and trying to hypocritely justify it.

Hopefully everyone is done now and we can move on. Next Monday the newest episode of Rock-Suomi is aired and it'll be later in the Internet for a week. Alexi has been interviewed for it but its gonna be in Finnish. The whole episode is going to be about Finnish metal music so don't really know if there's anything related straightly to COB. We'll see on Monday.

^^Maybe they release the single in this? But that's a week early.

Gotta push for that last word in eh? And you don't know anything about me either. Now let's end the argument insult-free, yes? Like adults?

No problem. I just don't want to keep explaining why Janne called me an idiot, the story sounds worse than it is.

Hopefully everyone is done now and we can move on. Next Monday the newest episode of Rock-Suomi is aired and it'll be later in the Internet for a week. Alexi has been interviewed for it but its gonna be in Finnish. The whole episode is going to be about Finnish metal music so don't really know if there's anything related straightly to COB. We'll see on Monday.

Sounds interesting. Even some off-beat opinions from him about the metal-scene in the area is better than nothing. :)

No problem. I just don't want to keep explaining why Janne called me an idiot, the story sounds worse than it is.
Fair enough, and I know why he did, and I suppose you're right, It wasn't as bad as it sounds. Also, it would be nice to hear some new fragments in the background of that interview.

For long time here was quite quiet. But someone gave food for hungry wolves and now everyone is hating Joonas :popcorn:

lol it has been always like that, there are just some fags that missed his extreme phase

People just love teaming against one for the feel of group power. It's the same mental property that creates football fanatics and why you have to decide which ice hockey team of your city you like. I never felt that need so I get bullied at times. It's both annoying and entertaining.

People just love teaming against one for the feel of group power. It's the same mental property that creates football fanatics and why you have to decide which ice hockey team of your city you like. I never felt that need so I get bullied at times. It's both annoying and entertaining.

I don't think anyone really hates him. I know I just got annoyed and there's a difference. Ready to move on already?

That's exactly it , haha.

Joonas sometimes goes off on one, and I guess this time it was a little too far, and people got annoyed. I agree with Celeb; I don't think anyone hates him - and nobody should.

To be honest, anyone acting tough and saying that just makes them look like a dick.

Also, everyone should shutup saying that they're over it and bringing it back up again, haha :p

Well hate is a pretty strong word, I just think you're a ignorant and intollerant person who doenst accept other opinions and doesnt even try to understand them.
You say you get never pissed off, but to me it seems like you're pretty often annoyed by the posts of people who dont share your point of view.

BUT NEVERMIND. It's a pointless topic which wont lead to anything useful.

BUT. It has nothing to do with teaming up. Seriously, people who feel (with the ''power'' of hiding behind some nickname) stronger when they fuck around with somebody on the internet when they're in a group...Does that kind of human being even exist :lol: !?

Yeah... We are just 2 weeks or smthn from first single. Any new interviews should be soon! Hope if someone will find something then will post it here.

lol it has been always like that, there are just some fags that missed his extreme phase

EXACTLY

Joonas always has and always will be the eternal annoyance of this forum

its just so funny that even tho hes still uber lame, he is a million times better than he was a few years ago. aka "extreme phase" haha funny shit

^Dudes please now stop,your replys on replys are even more annoying than the most Joonas annoying post can be.
It wasn't a good Idea when he wrote that sentence to Celeb but,Jesus,give it up...you guy surely don't miss a single opportunity to start bashing on him.
...And Joonas gave more contribute to this forum than the 3/4 of the COBOT people,that's for sure.