COB Interviews

:lol: i liked this interview! at least she wasn't asking shit like, "how did you come up with the name children of bodom?" admit it, the sexual stuff she asked was interesting (alexi lost it at 13?!). and it was cool to see their reactions to that, even tho janne clearly hated it :lol:

edit: but yeah, that chick is as dumb as they come.

^^ Thanks, Saartje, I hadn't seen this one before. Interesting what Alexander has to say about each of the band
members: I somehow can't imagine Alexi coping very well with the tax office, either! (Then again, who does?)

"The vocals have remained very much as extreme as ever – is that important?
Of course, there are people who say, 'You should get clean vocals so you will sell more albums,' and we're like, "No no no…' It's part of our music, an instrument like the others, it's just that way. Peter Tätgren had very good ideas on how to use voice on the new album, because he is a vocalist himself, so he had some very good and amazing ideas. "

Ohhh the irony...

COB vocals have become too clean already. I really hope there's a vast improvement in the next album. (Could we please have the fucking title already?) What is Alexi's current singing categorized as? It just sounds retarded if you think about it negatively. It's supposed to be death but also they want people to understand it. That's fine, but if only they made some effort to it. I hope Peter will style it up, so it's not just Alexi screaming drunk.

COB vocals have become too clean already. I really hope there's a vast improvement in the next album. (Could we please have the fucking title already?) What is Alexi's current singing categorized as? It just sounds retarded if you think about it negatively. It's supposed to be death but also they want people to understand it. That's fine, but if only they made some effort to it. I hope Peter will style it up, so it's not just Alexi screaming drunk.

Well Tägtgren maybe will try to improve his vocals?:p Gremlin singing for the win! Nah i think his voice is ok but his hatebreeder/FTR vocals were great!

Well Tägtgren maybe will try to improve his vocals?:p Gremlin singing for the win! Nah i think his voice is ok but his hatebreeder/FTR vocals were great!

The songs would kick so much ass if he concentrated on the lyrics more.

Fuck it..

Tie My Rope is like eating spaghetti with shit on it!