COB Interviews

Concerning Alexi's gin incident and subsequent quasi-allergy to gin:
So, no martinis for teh Allu then! Or at least no "traditional" ones. But hey, have some VODKA with me, you awesome, accident-prone, cute, "you know"/"niinku"-addict, you!;)
Kudos to his mom too, she sounds like a really nice person.

Concerning Alexi's gin incident and subsequent quasi-allergy to gin:
So, no martinis for teh Allu then! Or at least no "traditional" ones. But hey, have some VODKA with me, you awesome, accident-prone, cute, "you know"/"niinku"-addict, you!;)
Kudos to his mom too, she sounds like a really nice person.

Please don't call him Allu. You're not finnish, you don't know him personally so you really have no reason to call him that ffsa :lol: It's just embarrassing. I'm not trying to be mean, or single you out, the same applies for everyone.

From June issue Guitar World. I think the pics may have already been posted, but maybe not the print interview:

scan0060.jpg

scan0061.jpg

scan0062.jpg

scan0063.jpg

scan0064.jpg

scan0066.jpg

Can anyone translate or have the translations of this page in Young Guitar?
sinergyguitars1io.jpg

...or any full Young Guitar interviews, reports concerning Roope or Alexi?

P.S. anyone who got that new magazine featuring an interview with Stone, I believe it was a Finnish magazine, anybody feel like translating that as well? :lol:

Thank you in advance!

^It's almost impossible to keep the tip of the horns and the headstock unharmed in a RR shaped guitar, :lol: And also intense use has some effects on a guitar, :lol: The neck on my RG is half wood-brown, half green, :lol: