COB Interviews

^No problem. I hate it too, and I'm actually amazed for two things:

1. It was suposed to be only USA stream, but I could from Spain.
2. I got something you and sleeper didn't already have :lol: Now I'm one more interview short to pay back all the translation and amazing interviews you've shared, :lol:

Roope's Gay!:lol:

NO! Roope is cool! He has a fucking parrot and a guitar with infinite sustain! :lol:

Hey thanx @children of cob !

Edit : if you want to access to a usa stream vid, you have to change your server (well, you have to choose a USA server...) you can find some lists on the web.

Not exactly an interview, I guess, but anyway ... from June issue Total Guitar

scan0076.jpg

scan0079-1.jpg
scan0080.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: Please someone ask Roope if you see him!!! :lol:

And chapter two: style experts, please put your minds to work and see if you can make out if Alexi's mind slipped or Roope actually has 3 solos on Blooddrunk, :lol:

Thanks to everyone who posted all the kickass interviews! You guys are wonderful to take the time to do so! Too bad Jaska doesn't do interviews that often. I tried to read an inteview with him from 2005 on Japanese Bodom fansite, but it was all in japanese! :cry: If anyone has it translated please please post! I didn't see it anywhere in this thread, unless I am retarded and missed it. Which is probably the case; I road the little yellow bus to school everyday. :D

:lol::lol::lol: Please someone ask Roope if you see him!!! :lol:

And chapter two: style experts, please put your minds to work and see if you can make out if Alexi's mind slipped or Roope actually has 3 solos on Blooddrunk, :lol:

OK this is not dead accurate but the guitars are soft panned Alexi Left, Roope right, so... when the solos come up you can just follow which side it comes from. And yes, I'm forcing you to listen more and closer. ;)