COB Interviews

OK this is not dead accurate but the guitars are soft panned Alexi Left, Roope right, so... when the solos come up you can just follow which side it comes from. And yes, I'm forcing you to listen more and closer. ;)

Thanks and fuck you at the same time, :lol: Thanks for the tip and fuck you because you sure know or can get to know easily who played which solos, :lol: Anyway I supose thanks is more fair, so thanks dude :kickass:

Now let's all start and listen people, :lol:

OK this is not dead accurate but the guitars are soft panned Alexi Left, Roope right, so... when the solos come up you can just follow which side it comes from. And yes, I'm forcing you to listen more and closer. ;)

ALL HAIL K-MAN :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I still dont understand those buttons,:lol:

but your still sound dude of the year :worship:

^ Thanks so much for that. I missed that one some how. Great interview not it wasnt boring in the least.

Jaska was born in early/middle of July, right? Which would make him a Cancer. I think most Cancers can be pretty shy some more that others. My sister is a Cancer an she's real shy and also a guitar player in a band here in MN. Every single time before a show she pukes her guts out, because she's so scared before getting on stage. During she fine, but after if any of their fans come up to her she looks like she's gonna pass out.:ill: I'll never understand Cancer people being a Leo and all. :Smug:

Anyways thanks for the kickass interview Zarock! :headbang:

Done With Everything.. what a weird name for a COB song. Anyways, insightful read, I think that should be stored somewhere.

Alexi said he remembers Roope did the 2 solos for Banned from Heaven. But live I think he'll only play the other. I've not been thinking about it, but doesn't Lobodomy have this sort of guitar unison solo before the keyboard solo? I'll need to think about Roope's 3rd solo when I listen to the album next time..

^ Thanks so much for that. I missed that one some how. Great interview not it wasnt boring in the least.

Jaska was born in early/middle of July, right? Which would make him a Cancer. I think most Cancers can be pretty shy some more that others. My sister is a Cancer an she's real shy and also a guitar player in a band here in MN. Every single time before a show she pukes her guts out, because she's so scared before getting on stage. During she fine, but after if any of their fans come up to her she looks like she's gonna pass out.:ill: I'll never understand Cancer people being a Leo and all. :Smug:

Anyways thanks for the kickass interview Zarock! :headbang:

:lol::lol::lol: You belive in that kind of stuff?

Done With Everything.. what a weird name for a COB song. Anyways, insightful read, I think that should be stored somewhere.

Alexi said he remembers Roope did the 2 solos for Banned from Heaven. But live I think he'll only play the other. I've not been thinking about it, but doesn't Lobodomy have this sort of guitar unison solo before the keyboard solo? I'll need to think about Roope's 3rd solo when I listen to the album next time..

Source? Cos if K-Man is right (and he's bound to be) one should be Alexi and the other Roope, cos 1st is softly paned left and the 2nd is softly panned to the right. Same with Roadkill Morinng. I'm not sure which is the third if there's actually a third and not 2 as previously anounced. But if there's a 3rd I think Smile Pretty For The Devil can be too, but I'm not sure. Also ODYWC (although I know it'd mean that Alexi hasn't a solo on there).

^ Yes, to a certain point. Laugh all you want, but the zodiac signs we are born under help contribute to our personality traits. I wouldn't say I believe it by the book since so many things also can contribute to who we are. I believe I remember an interview where Henkka said he can be both intorverted and extroverted. If you read about the cancer personality especially the male they can be both shy and outgoing depending on their current mood. Google the cancer male's personality and tell me some of it doesn't apply to Hennka, Roope, and Jaska. Anyways this is going off topic. Moving on people! :p Anymore interviews anyone?

I'm pretty sure I remember Alexi saying he (Roope) did the 2nd solo for Banned from Heaven.

^ LOL. Well, that's the kind of song that once you hear it, you cant get it out of your head (even if you reaaaally want to). So I'm glad they won't do that.

It's actually the reason why I'd want them to do that :lol: At least I'd have a metal version to listen to, instead of going for the original :loco: