COB Interviews

BTW I have a question: on cobhc.com, which are the first two media appearances? Something about Diablo and, I'm not sure but I think the other one from the Icehall gig.

Inferno 2 & 3/2009: Diablon kiertuepäiväkirja (FIN) => Inferno magazine features Diablo tour diary from the cob tour.

HS: Children Of Bodom piti hauskaa Helsingin jäähallissa (FIN) => Short article about the Icehall gig in Helsingin Sanomat (morning paper)

Interviewer: Do you think that those trumpet players who are nominated for Jazz Emma, have faster fingers than you?
Alexi: Is it a man or a woman?

So gender would make a difference then would it? :p
Also girlfriend is the most irritating song on this planet.
Cool interview :D Thanks for posting and translating :) The bandana peak hat combo is probably ripped from Axl Rose :lol: Axl's not that much taller than him either.Apart from that and the love for 80s hair metal I don't see the resemblance. :p

So gender would make a difference then would it? :p
Also girlfriend is the most irritating song on this planet.
Cool interview :D Thanks for posting and translating :) The bandana peak hat combo is probably ripped from Axl Rose :lol: Axl's not that much taller than him either.Apart from that and the love for 80s hair metal I don't see the resemblance. :p

Except Axl now (humorously) looks like this...

axl-rose.jpg

EDIT: I do agree with you though, Alexi probably took the bandana idea from him and/or Bret Michaels (Poison), and that there's not that big of a resemblance. I just think it's odd how someone could have thought that when Axl is almost 20 years older.

Inferno 2 & 3/2009: Diablon kiertuepäiväkirja (FIN) => Inferno magazine features Diablo tour diary from the cob tour.

HS: Children Of Bodom piti hauskaa Helsingin jäähallissa (FIN) => Short article about the Icehall gig in Helsingin Sanomat (morning paper)

Ah ok thanks! Helsingin Sanomat is fucking huge BTW :lol: I got one on the plane to Helsinki and I had serious problems to open it in my seat without sticking it in the eye of the passenger sitting next to me :lol: