COB Interviews

Ohh i havent know that Roope still plays in Stone. Then the Interview should be fresh, cause they play in Summer live.

I think the interview is quite fresh since they are talking about the sold out gig in Helsinki.(8.3.2013) The tickets have only been available since 19.11. So i think the interview is 2-4 months old.

EDIT: According to YLE the interview was done 28.1.2013 ;).

Sorry, my bad. When I saw that I just remembered when Alexi was at the same tv-show and there were several other metal bands being interviewed during that same week (at least Turisas and some others). So kind of figured it was the same stuff. I was too busy to check the actual interview. But yeh, if they are promoting the new complete-box, then it's new.

To make this up to you, if you're interested, Janne Joutsenniemi and Pekka Kasari will be interviewed at Radio Rock tomorrow evening at 10pm (Finnish time). Too bad no Roope and it's in Finnish, but they are going to discuss the new Stone release. Figured some might be interested because, well, Stone is awesome.

Interesting interview by Alexi from 1999. He explains the writing process. He seems to want to compose the albums in two phases to not run out of creativity after writing for a certain period of time. That's what he's been doing with this new album at least, and partly with some last albums. He started writing on Spring and continued at Autumn.

http://www.chroniclesofchaos.com/articles/chats/1-249_children_of_bodom.aspx

Cool find Joonas, don't know who much his approach may have changed, not much that we know, but he's right on that. The studio and the having somebody from outside the band listening to it and saying "why don't you try this" or maybe just trying yourself and being able to hear it and just end up taking what you like most is a great feeling.

Henkka, in regards to his interview : "i m really sorry. they re havin some technical problems with my video. it should be up really soon" from about 5 hours ago