COB Interviews

In the German Megazine 'Rock Hard' is an intervieuw with Alexi. Even there is a DVD with another intervieuw (thank god englisch) and the clip Blooddrunk.
But ill think you guys knew it already here.

it sucks big time that they play songs from BD in the background, but other than that I think it's pretty funny.

JUST DON'T LISTEN IF YOU WANT TO KEEP THE ALBUM A SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!

What did Alexi say about Dreamtheater?
From Alexi's wikipedia profile:

"In April of 2005 Alexi generated a considerable amount of unrest in the metal guitar community when, in an interview with Guitar World magazine, he referred to popular prog metal act Dream Theater as "super lame" going on to say "It's not even music; it's sports." The magazine also referred to Dream Theater as Laiho's "favorite whipping boys." In January 2006 issue of the same magazine, reader Brad Bailey asked "Why did you make those lame comments about Dream Theater in GW? You're a fine player, but comments like those just make people lose respect for you. Did you know it caused a big stir?" to which Laiho responded "Fuck. Well, apparently it did. First of all, I think it's really funny that people trash bands and musicians every day on the internet, and nobody gives a shit. But once you say something like that - which wasn't even too bad - in a magazine, all of a sudden you're the biggest dick on the earth. But truthfully, I don't know why I said that. I was having a bad day or something. Obviously, John Petrucci is a better player than I am and it isn't my place to talk shit about him." However, John Petrucci replied "I'm better than Alexi?! Of course not. If I am, that would mean that I'm the best guitarist in the world! That guy can play fast solos while he's drunk!"."