CoB Live at Wacken: LIVE STREAM

Ah damn, missed it.

Could someone uploads or do anything with the songs that sounded good/tight?

Or was it just one sloppy mess?

edit: somehow, I totally skipped some pages. I excuse for my good morning stupidity :p

Also, Alexi having hard times with the lyrics doesn't surprise. Considering how much he drinks and smokes too? he isn't in the best shape ever, and his vocal cords has probably taken a whole lot of beating from all the years of barking/growling :p

Also the setlist looked awesome. Some good classics in there.

I think people really blow things out of proportion, and are honestly more than a bit ridiculous, when they complain about technical mistakes at a live show. Aside from the fact they usually exaggerate, and make a huge deal about it, they only make themselves seem horribly naive and childish.

Mistakes happen at a real rock/metal show. Obviously, if you're watching (or listening) online, you aren't going to get the same effect of being there.

And I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have a fun, entertaining show than a technically perfect (and boring) one.

This isn't just directed at you, Mitch. This is referring to pretty much everyone who whines about that.

I pretty much agree with what you're saying here. However, I just came home from Wacken and when talking about this show in particular, as an avid fanboy I hate to say that it was far from my favourite performance from the band. Especially Alexi seemed to be struggling quite a bit during the first few songs but it got better towards the end. I haven't seen the live stream yet so it's probably better I don't judge more based on my vague memories.

I think me and many others on this board have just seen so many COB shows both live and on video that we seem way over-critical about every small mistake they make. I guess most fans don't notice or mind those small details and I've been thinking about getting a life and giving the guys a break instead of whining like a sorry ass rock police in front of the mixer table. After all, they're a rock'n'roll band, not Dream Theater! :cool:

I guess most fans don't notice or mind those small details and I've been thinking about getting a life and giving the guys a break instead of whining like a sorry ass rock police in front of the mixer table. After all, they're a rock'n'roll band, not Dream Theater! :cool:

Amen.

:lol:

Wow dude ur doing so much for us here at cob forums, the tab thread, and now this...YOU FUCKING RULE DUDE!

ROCK THE FUCK OUT!!!

th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif
th_headbang.gif