CoB Off-Topic goes South Park!

Updated with better shirt logo. (thanks for the idea Nikkie!)
2ua3yb3ud5fk7.png

┼Victim of the Night┼;5580165 said:
Hey... who are those 2 on the flying carpet? I saw them just only now!!!

Nikkie and Rock Hydra.

Hey Heartless, I added you, I hope I didn't fuck it up or anything.

Nikkie and Rock Hydra.

Hey Heartless, I added you, I hope I didn't fuck it up or anything.

Naw, dude, thanks a LOT :worship: :worship: :p I really, really appreciate it :) YAY, I'm part of the picture now :p Thanks a millions..

@ROCKHYDRA: Thanks for adding the names, but they sorta take up space, ionna it was really nice, just try anfd stick them om the feet of people or something :p

Naw, dude, thanks a LOT :worship: :worship: :p I really, really appreciate it :) YAY, I'm part of the picture now :p Thanks a millions..

@ROCKHYDRA: Thanks for adding the names, but they sorta take up space, ionna it was really nice, just try anfd stick them om the feet of people or something :p

Good idea. I'll change it in a little bit and make the font something a little blockier.

Well I thought I might as well since noone else bothered to do it and you've been asking for a few days now.

I think the names look crap on the final thing but it's just to point out to one person so it doesn't matter.