COB or In Flames

• Children of Bodom

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • In Flames

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children of Bodom!!! In spite of I discovered this group because a friend told me that it was similar to In Flames, and in that time I was crazy with In Flames.

who cares, they both kick ass...personally sometimes i prefer COB and sometimes IF. they have different styles of composing, for instance COB is more epic and atmospheric, IF is more catchy and moshable.

Originally posted by ChildInFlames
Yea, you can compare them. The overall sound makes you to choose!

Anyways, metal-rules already did that thread and we all know who had the priority votes...

alright...in flames is a fucking gothenburg metal band and face to face soilwork is 10 times better ! and COB is better than fucking soilwork so the fucking vote is easy ! COB playing is lot better , COB music is the fuck better , vocals too... so fuck inflames !

I love CoB alot, but they come on 2nd place, after IF!

This is just redicilous...

alright...in flames is a fucking gothenburg metal band and face to face soilwork

:lol: I'd put it vice versa :lol: :lol:

COB is better than fucking soilwork so the fucking vote is easy !

very smart gradual line :lol:

COB playing is lot better , COB music is the fuck better , vocals too... so fuck inflames !

Ohh, that what it is...
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.... muahahahahhhahhahahahh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Currently, CoB is a lot better band making a lot better music.

But what IF did on The Jester Race and Whoracle beats the shit out of anything that CoB has made this far. So, my vote goes to IF.

-Villain

I was introduced to COB just a few weeks ago. COB has lots of great songs, but I prefer IF over them. Why? I think that COB sometimes overdo it with the keyboards!

The one thing that I think COB is better than IF, is the guitars. Better than that new guy in IF, in any event

and this is sad what happening to in flames...they was warm up band for slipknot with kittie...in flames are much better then stupid bands like slipknot

Status
Not open for further replies.