...Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a brawl?

• Children of Bodom *Hint*

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • In Flames

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Ah fuck that shit, I'd beat all of them!

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally, i would have voted in flames, but since i feel to be in such good shape, m sure that i would their ass,all ten of em

Where is your tolerance. In Flames are one of the bands i like to listen (off course CoB are the best in my opinion), but how you can compare these bands?

My favourite bands: Children Of Bodom, Sinergy, In Flames, Nightwish
Dark Tranquility, Dimmu Borgir, Edge Of Sanity,
Iron Maiden, Kovenant, Immortal, Tristania,
Therion, Trauma, Acid Drinkers and many other

I don't close only in Children Of Bodom. Cob ROOOOCKS is the best but there are many othe good bands

;]

ehhh.....

Well lets look at the facts... In Flames singer seems to consciously try to be like Jonathan Davis and other fags now... Alexi loves black metal... case closed.

Amusingly enough, what's now playing is In Flames - Dark Signs.

Nope...In Flames is a fag band now, and trust me, its hard for me to say that, since my FUCKING USERNAME is IRON-FLAMES, which was the combo, of my favorite bands at that time, Iron(Maiden)-(In)Flames

Yeah, I don't like saying it, but they are a fag band, Case closed.

saying alexi likes black metal makes him gay by default, man dont you know the black metal rules, there is no room for women in the homosexual world of black metal. but if you mean musically, in flames would probably beat them. not so much the new stuff but the older stuff is more theoretical. any guitarist who knows his scales, can hammer on, and tremolo can shred, so i wouldnt exactly say bodom is better musically. if you mean in like a physical fight, im still going with in flames, i dunno about you guys but i saw a whole bunch of bodom pictures with them in only towels, it was just well scary. plus iwers and bjorn are both like 6'5

Zero888 said:
saying alexi likes black metal makes him gay by default, man dont you know the black metal rules, there is no room for women in the homosexual world of black metal..
..any guitarist who knows his scales, can hammer on, and tremolo can shred, so i wouldnt exactly say bodom is better musically.
Hmmm... Interesting point(s) Zero888, I disagree.. but you are entitled to your opinion :)
In MY opinion you are severely retarded and exponentially gay beyond redemption. (..in my humble opinion)

oh man... you know CoB would maul them horribly... and for everyone that said they'd beat them both.. bah. you know alexi can fight. he may be of small stature but i bet he'd take all of IF out by himself. i mean... who can fuck with a guy who plays guitar like that?

Hmm I dont think guitar playing helps fighting..Alexi's pretty weedy..however he could scream at them,probably scare them away pretty good..

SomeGuy said:
Hmm I dont think guitar playing helps fighting..Alexi's pretty weedy..however he could scream at them,probably scare them away pretty good..

lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.