Bodom needs your help!

Heh, if you see that poll... look at all the good bands that were eliminated by shittier bands, it proves that it was a joke and the majority of the people invovled were dumb assholes with no ears.

P.S. Fuck In Flames, when it comes to whether they are better than CoB, in my opinion, as much as I like In Flames, they definately aren't.

If I were to have voted I would have picked In Flames since they are my favorite band.

Ps: man this is funny all the people who were here 5 years ago are no longer posting. Would be even funnier if they all of a sudden come back to see one of their threads all of a sudden revived after 5 years.

Heh, if you see that poll... look at all the good bands that were eliminated by shittier bands, it proves that it was a joke and the majority of the people invovled were dumb assholes with no ears.
that's right!

Limpin_devil said:
u all r fucking dumbasses. juss shut the fuck up and vote to whomever u want to. peace/
Dude! I'm the forum's only white mage. No one else should be able to revive old threads. :D

Blue_Jay said:
If I were to have voted I would have picked In Flames since they are my favorite band.

Ps: man this is funny all the people who were here 5 years ago are no longer posting. Would be even funnier if they all of a sudden come back to see one of their threads all of a sudden revived after 5 years.
Someone called? ;)

Nicke69 said:
Y'know, that I don't fucking care if they win or lose. It makes no fucking difference to me. If they win, I don't care. If they lose, I don't care. It's just one poll. I don't care about other peoples opinions.
yaowyaowyaowmuthatrukkinidontgiveaflyingfuckmuthafuckayaowyaoyaow!

Just clicked on the site and WTF I found this

Arch Enemy (81 votes):
Children Of Bodom (61 votes):
142 Votes have been taken.

Unacceptable!!!! And in the first round.

In Flames (74 votes):
Children Of Bodom (78 votes):
152 Votes have been taken.

Man that is one close match. I wish In Flames wasn't up against such a godlike band known as CoB right in the first round.

BucketBanger9000 said:
Wow, now I know this is a fake account.

It's not a fake account! I just don't like In Flames and i didn't just listen to Come Clarity. I also listened to Clayman and Colony. Bodom pwn them,.