DC++ help please!!

Apr 22, 2003
Visit site
I need your help Bodom fans. I just downloaded DC++ but I seem to be having some difficulty locating hubs with Metal/CoB files. How do you go about locating a hub and what are some hubs you guys use?

The sharesize is how much stuff you got in share, go settings -> sharing and add all the folders you got music/movies in the "shared directories"

Just a humble question: What about those people that don't have 10GB of music and movies? Copy the file "I don't have enough mp3s to share.txt" three zillion times to your shared folder until it all adds up to 10GB? My old notebook had only 6GB harddisk... What's the point of excluding people that don't have enough to share? (Not that this problem really affects me, I'm happy with my current p2p prog.)

Midnightblueshade said:
Just a humble question: What about those people that don't have 10GB of music and movies? Copy the file "I don't have enough mp3s to share.txt" three zillion times to your shared folder until it all adds up to 10GB? My old notebook had only 6GB harddisk... What's the point of excluding people that don't have enough to share? (Not that this problem really affects me, I'm happy with my current p2p prog.)

So people really need to share stuff too, if there would be no limits none would have nothing in share. 10gb is something you can get in less than a week with BT even with not that good connection.

Cool, so I can download a bigger hard dics from the Internet? :D
Napster and the like worked without a limit.... and I must be doing something wrong, my whole music folder has only 7,87GB after more than three years of downloading, which includes download from band websites...

well, i HAD 13,000 mp3's (1,000+ hours) (70 gigs+), so I could get into most hubs. then my HD died, and i only had HALF my mp3's on my 80 gig slave, so im down to 7.1k and 550 hours - im depressed =(