"Follow the Reaper" - the song needs a thread

fridaY13th

Champion of the WORLD
Oct 19, 2002
West London.
www.planetcarl.com
I probably started a post on the song AGES ago, but it needs another one.

The song has to be the best children of bodom song ever made, and it even sounds COMPLETELY different to the other bodom songs... like its a different band or something.

It was the first COB song i heard, and at the time i had never heard this kind of metal... i loved how it was kinda sinister and i couldnt imagine what the guys in the band were like.

Everything is perfect, the riffs, the sinister keyboards, the Guitar solo... KICKS ASS

It has that demonic classical feel, which i think no other Bodom song has... they need to play it live more, and make more songs like this, i cant get enough

I never really thought much about it. But this last week I've been learning how to play it(im right up to the first part of the guitar solo) So now I'm starting to realize how awesome that song really is! Out of all the Bodom songs I've learned, I can say that this one has been my favorite to learn and play so far. :headbang:

Hellion is alright, but I really wish Kissing the Shadows had been the closer so I could have said my favorite CoB songs are the opener and the closer of the album FtR :)

Yeah, it's amazing. My favourite from the album. All the best riffs are on that very song. Especially gotta love the melodic bridge after the second verse.

BeyondtheUnholyGrave said:
Hellion is alright, but I really wish Kissing the Shadows had been the closer so I could have said my favorite CoB songs are the opener and the closer of the album FtR :)
you could still say that, there are versions of the album which dont include a cover song at the end.