Votes: 26 38.8%
  • Follow the Reaper

Votes: 28 41.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Although Hatebreeder was the first album that got me into Bodom, and have classics such as downfall, SNBN, CoB, and Warheart, Follow the Reaper is a very atmospheric album with the likes of, Mask of sanity, Northern comfort, Everytime I die, Bodom after midnight and Children of decadence, that has unbelievable keyboarding and solos, and the whole album stays consistent regardless of what song. This is one of the few albums that i can put on shuffle and won't have to go back and change the song. It took me awhile to appreciate the album, but it has to be their best, although i think hatebreeder gets CoB more attention

While Hatebreeder was the first album I listen to entire, the blue one has nine perfect songs.
HB has 6 songs which I listen to them every single day, and FTR has 9 songs which I heard very often, so I say Tie.

I listen to many bands but nothing made me feel the same etcasy that i felt when i first listened to HB
(and i dont do drugs )

i don't think you can really pick between Follow The Reaper or Hatebreeder. Both of them had pretty unique styles, and sounds. Follow the Reaper had classics like the self titled song, Bodom After Midnight, and Hatebreeder had classic songs like Children of Bodom, Warheart, Silent Night Bodom Night. And for a larger point, I don't think you can really pick the "best album" because all of their albums are unique. I love all of their works.

+1

Both awesome, but if I had a scythe to my head, and I had to choose, it'd be Follow the Reaper.

With a scythe on your throat, I think the Reaper would let you live with that answer.

But looking at the poll, I think 2 people died.

I have to vote for hatebreeder. Honestly, follow the reaper was fun and all that but it was like necroraven said: more of a soundworld than a jam. Hatebreeder is nutella- your mom wont get it all the time cuz she says you shouldnt have all that sugar and chocolate. Ftr is regular peanut butter- mom is totally cool with it until you add maple syrup and eat it by the spoonful every day after school.

Follow The Reaper. Dunno why I like FTR songs more. Mabye because Alexi's vocal is better.
But it doesn't mean I don't like Hatebreeder! Of course I do! For example, Towards Dead End is one of my favourite songs.