3. Hatebreeder
4. Bed Of Razors
5. Towards Dead End
6. Black Widow
7. Wrath Within
8. Children Of Bodom
9. Downfall

Follow The Reaper...

The solos are more original and not neo-classical wanna be's... the songs are laid out and written better (especially Janne's parts), they're all more experienced musicians... the production is a LOT better, Alexi's voice sounds better... What else? Better songs all together, I mean, that is more personal opinion, but...

Oh yeah, it doesn't have a following of "hatebreeder only" fans who still cry themselves to sleep because CoB changed (for the better) with Follow the Reaper/HCDR/AYDY.

hatebreeder...why? because its better.... better riffs, better soli, and the ekyboardfights

Yeah FTR is great and all, but Hatebreeder has so many great riffs and solos and I love the classical influences, so Hatebreeder.

KillerGon said:
the stupidest answer ever
It was more of a sarcastic answer because of the comment that was before that post. I say FTR because Kissing The Shadows is a sick song.

TheSeldomlaid said:
Green > blue :p

Old blue skin > Current camo green skin

( Actually, I've ended up liking the AYDY one :loco: )

EDIT: Shit, I put the f***ing symbol in the wrong direction. I hope nobody has seen it.

stupid compartment.
the albums are DIFFERENT for fuke sakes.
and its pure mater of taste, as far as for musical reasons, again matter of test!

Both are great, acctualy... can't separate them, they are so fuckin' equal.

BUT! >>May I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE<<<:

SOMETHING WILD FUCKIN' RULES!!!

So all of you fags shut the fuck up!:wave: