Hatebreeder or Follow the Reaper

i have to say follow the reaper just that whole CD blows me away it's just so good and it was my first COB i ever bought.still my favorite out of all the CDs as well

They are both good.. but id have to go with hatebreeder, only reason i would go with ftr is because of some of the vocals where he talks like a troll. Hatebreeder has in my opinion most of their best songs. including my favorite children of bodom.

ok i get it :D i'm new here so i'll be quick :p my vote goes 4 FTR.... why? i dont know... the songs just seem more original, better solos.... but still something wild is the best CD they ever made :hotjump:
schenkadere you still haven't told your side of this... so what do you vote on... Hatebreeder or Follow The Reaper?

Follow the reaper = Hatebreeder. Two kickass albums, musically. FTR may sound better though because of better recording. But if I really have to choose, I'll choose Hatebreeder.

If I had to pick I'd say FTR , but in noway do I think its any better then Hatebreed.

and regarding Something Wild and Hatebreeder... Both are amazing, but for whatever reason the use of blast beats just really puts me off. I like blast beats but for whatever reason I just never really thought they fit their particular use with Bodom. Not to say there was no room in Bodom for them, I just didn't find them near as effective or well utilized as they could have been. IMO