• Children of Bodom

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • In Flames

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ChildInFlames
I love CoB alot, but they come on 2nd place, after IF!

This is just redicilous...

Ohh, that what it is...
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.... muahahahahhhahhahahahh :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmm think your funny ?

child in flames , you the kind of jackass that should learn when to shut up and yeah fuck fuck fuck , fuck off ! anyway to fucking think inflames is better than soilwork you just fucking need to think again (altough i think you just cannot think , isnt'it ?)
and hey man laugh as you want and fucking choke of it ok ? stupid mother fucker...

I didn't exactly mean that Soilwork suck, but the way you compare CoB and Soilwork and In Flames is not very intelligent.
I do have a hell of a respect for these bands but you... do you know any other words besides fuck, shit, ass, motherfucker, etc??

YOU, ASSHOLE!

P.S. And notice you were to offend me first.

child in flames...could you just shut up ? wildwarz dont like you
and its easy to understand that !...just fuck off !

Originally posted by ChildInFlames
I didn't exactly mean that Soilwork suck, but the way you compare CoB and Soilwork and In Flames is not very intelligent.
I do have a hell of a respect for these bands but you... do you know any other words besides fuck, shit, ass, motherfucker, etc??

YOU, ASSHOLE!

P.S. And notice you were to offend me first.

ahah fuck , you jackass dare to call me the asshole around here ?
just fucking think for a second and you'll realise that there is no
bigger asshole than you around ! about my language , i just think you don't deserve i talk to you like i would talk to someone i respect , you got what you deserve dumb kid ! and soilwork is
way more fucking inteligent than you butthole ! so just take your ugly face off of my view ! even tough Stephan the bard i can defend myself alone , thanks for the support there buddy :p
and just like he said child in shit , fuck off !

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
This is getting way out of hand... Why don't the both of you just calm down. I'm not taking sides, but this needs to stop. There was no reason for anyone saying anything about it. If this continues, we may end up like the Opeth forum...

you got a point there man...insanities going all around in opeth forum hehe but by the way CIF its of my buisiness , who dares
to start pissing off my friends will have some business with me too ! but yeah sometimes ppl saying stuff just like that and others react and its neverending...and it piss all the others around ! so i will just shut up , but before...you picked up the wrong guy CIF...when he hates , he hates forever...but just please Mika the wild stop this alright ? well if you want to keep that on , do that private ?

fucking opeth forum is shitty , theres more useless and "what color would you like your penis to be" ? thread than usefull or funny one. your right Stephan the bard , when i hate , i hate forever and it will never change , but thats cool , ill shut up too ,
you got good points there. as far as dream theater rule i can't say oposite of it and those who fucking would , knows nothing about fucking music ! hatefull private messaging is a good idea !
:lol:

Lithium said:
HAha
Children of Bodom>In Flames.
But their style is sooo different....
go listen to the jester race and read the lyrics and then compare it to all of bodoms albums then rethink.

Status
Not open for further replies.