COB-OT: 2007 All-star Line-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Ghandi>

Okay, Roj, im just going to say I have no problem with you. I am also a stoner and I don't think you are lame at all. Heartless is on my MSN, and I talk to him (however rarley, just liek most UM people on my msn :p) but me and him argue too, so don't think I have it in for you at all....and I do think that edit was somewhat lolerific, that is a terrible picture of me taken by Silent_Scream's mom :p.

All I'm saying is, if you don't like the thread, you can say "ghey thread", its your opinion, but thats all you need to say. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate. No need to get offended and use tons of internet slang (lol fal cuz u gh3yzor!). If you don't like somthing, fine, but others might, and if they want to be lame, then so be it, you don't have to join.

The argueing between you, Heatless, Me, and whoever is pointless. Its going to start and re-start, over and over. All that happens is

Gay..
Fail
U fail
U gay
U suck *name here*'s cock

over and over.

Lets have piiece, any arguement that happens. Im sure if we all met in person we would all find each other cool, and this would not happen.

P.S. Yes, I know I'm fat :p, I'm well aware of it, If I really cared, I wouldn't post picutes of myself or meet with any UM people in person, but I do because I have a sence of humour. Heartless knows he can insult me about it, if I had a problem with it I would say somthing.

P.P.S. Fuckin' drunkness...I can't spell.

<Ghandi>

Okay, Roj, im just going to say I have no problem with you. I am also a stoner and I don't think you are lame at all. Heartless is on my MSN, and I talk to him (however rarley, just liek most UM people on my msn :p) but me and him argue too, so don't think I have it in for you at all....and I do think that edit was somewhat lolerific, that is a terrible picture of me taken by Silent_Scream's mom :p.

All I'm saying is, if you don't like the thread, you can say "ghey thread", its your opinion, but thats all you need to say. If you don't like it, you don't have to participate. No need to get offended and use tons of internet slang (lol fal cuz u gh3yzor!). If you don't like somthing, fine, but others might, and if they want to be lame, then so be it, you don't have to join.

The argueing between you, Heatless, Me, and whoever is pointless. Its going to start and re-start, over and over. All that happens is

Gay..
Fail
U fail
U gay

over and over.

I totally agree however, it will never happen because it's kinda fun to argue sometimes, that is what the internets is for. A decent quality arguement is pure lulz sometimes, but all out fighting 24/7 in every thread where people take the shit personally is retarded! But yeh, boredom will win out and the flaming wil continue. I don't mind a little fighting here and there if the other person puts forth the ffort but the "ghey" and "fail" shit just ruins it :lol:

Lets have piiece, any arguement that happens. Im sure if we all met in person we would all find each other cool, and this would not happen.

Pfft... I'm sure if you and I met we would find eachother cool but yeh, (not to start any argument or anything) but I KNOW I would still think Codi is a huge retard, and a homo if we met in real like, unless he is like the 100% opposite of how he portrays himself on MSN/the forum. :lol:

And yeh, he's threatened to kill me (for real, he's told it to me and others) if we ever met. :lol:!
P.S. Yes, I know I'm fat :p, I'm well aware of it, If I really cared, I wouldn't post picutes of myself or meet with any UM people in person, but I do because I have a sence of humour. Heartless knows he can insult me about it, if I had a problem with it I would say somthing.

Dude, I used to be a big fat fucking kid too, and Codi still is fat so who cares about weight? If I say anything about it to you, it's PURELY a joke, just like if you said I have a dirty sanchez or long gayass hair. It's in jest. (When I do it anyways, I'm pretty certain Codi does it to be malicious)

It's the character of the person that matters to me.

Codi is an utter douche as a person and he's proven it to me time and time again, even when we were on good terms (but hey everyone has faults, he just happens to have a shitload that he can't face so he lies out his ass) and despite the fact that you sometimes point shit out about me that pisses me off to hear it, it doesn't make it any less true and well whatever I think on the whole eventhough we have our moments, you're a cool dude and I'll hopefully meet ya this summer at some show in T.O.

[/RANT]

P.S. Fuck I hate my job XD

Oh for fucks sake man. Not only have you simply just proved to everyone on here that you're an attention seeking, elitist, god complex moron who really should consider going back to pre-school and listening to the GROW THE FUCK UP lessons.

But also you've just completely destroyed all of your previous attempts to proove that "oh no it isnt me causing the arguments, oh no of course, I'm perfect in every single way, it's all Codi's fault waaaaah waaah fucking waaah don't blame me for being a self obsessed e-whoring fuckbag. Its not my fault :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: "

My comment wasn't even directed at you, you raging thundercunt. But oh no, of course EVERY COMMENT ON THIS SITE MUST BE ABOUNT THE MIGHTY TWAT WE CALL JOE! You love yourself so much I bet your girlfriend doesn't get any mirror time.

Oh for fucks sake man. Not only have you simply just proved to everyone on here that you're an attention seeking, elitist, god complex moron who really should consider going back to pre-school and listening to the GROW THE FUCK UP lessons.

But also you've just completely destroyed all of your previous attempts to proove that "oh no it isnt me causing the arguments, oh no of course, I'm perfect in every single way, it's all Codi's fault waaaaah waaah fucking waaah don't blame me for being a self obsessed e-whoring fuckbag. Its not my fault :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: "

My comment wasn't even directed at you, you raging thundercunt. But oh no, of course EVERY COMMENT ON THIS SITE MUST BE ABOUNT THE MIGHTY TWAT WE CALL JOE! You love yourself so much I bet your girlfriend doesn't get any mirror time.

Woah, teen angst ahoy! :lol:

when people take the shit personally it's retarded!

I'm surprised. You decided to reply with something untypical to the usual You fail/You're gay/*insert old as fuck picture here*/I'm better than you/It's Codi's fault. Retort that we are all bored of now.

I'm surprised. You decided to reply with something untypical to the usual You fail/You're gay/*insert old as fuck picture here*/I'm better than you/It's Codi's fault. Retort that we are all bored of now.

I'm too busy LOL'ing at how mad/upset you are getting over this XD you fucking emos are pure lulz!

Mad? Just appauled. At the way you havn't changed one bit since the last time everyone told you to stfu and you said "okay I will change". You're worse than emptifier.

You're pathetic, seeing pathetic people causes pity, and if they are pathetic enough, sympathy. But you don't deserver either. Therefore, just appauled.

Oh, and...

Mad? Just appauled. At the way you havn't changed one bit since the last time everyone told you to stfu and you said "okay I will change". You're worse than emptifier.

SHUT! THE FUCK! UP!

Practice what you preach maybe?

You're pathetic, seeing pathetic people causes pity, and if they are pathetic enough, sympathy. But you don't deserver either. Therefore, just appauled.

:lol: I love it when I get called pathetic but other internet people. It really makes me laugh! Seriously it is really fucking hilarious to me.

Bonus LAWL points though because you're 15 years old.

Why don't you practice what every single member of this forum wants you to do? And Codi aswell.

Why don't you practice what every single member of this forum wants you to do? And Codi aswell.

:lol: I'm not even arguing you I'm just LOLing at this. I'm complacent and simply placating you with mindless dribble and you're getting so mad, it's pretty funny. Look at it from my point of view. I mean you may have a point but just stop yourself for a second here.

You probably even hate me now XD that's the beauty of it. :lol:

The funny thing is, you still think you're superior. But the fact that every single thread gets ruined by you and Codi, and you don't have the balls to admit that you're fucking things up, means you have no reason at all to think that you are somehow "better" than other people. No wonder everyone moved to Battleheart.

The funny thing is, you still think you're superior. But the fact that every single thread gets ruined by you and Codi, and you don't have the balls to admit that you're fucking things up, means you have no reason at all to think that you are somehow "better" than other people. No wonder everyone moved to Battleheart.

Actually this is all hilarious to me right now because you posted something that was sposed to be against arguing (like "stfu and stop arguing") but ended up starting an entirely new argument. Hypocrisy isn't just a kickass band you know :rolleyes:

I made a joke, with your quote, something I always do and because you're 15 you got all 'appauled' and now you're on some tantrum.

And btw Codi and I don't ruin every thread with arguing, we actually only ruin eachother's which is perfectly fine. I agree that ruining other people's threads with arguing is wrong, and arguing 24/7 on the forum is wrong too. No one should have to put up with that, from anyone here. But a little arguing here and there is gonna happen so if it really bothers you that much, since you're so full of reason and logic, just put me/him/whomever on ignore then?

And I never said I was better than you.

P.S. if you've got the balls to complain about how you think I'm an elitist prick who thinks he's better than everyone then you just proved you don't know shit about Battleheart :lol: :loco:

1: I'm not 15 you damned douche. I made a fucking birthday thread not long ago if that doesn't make things even more obvious.

2: It is not "a little arguing here and there" This has happened so many times now you would expect either you or Codi to have got a clue.

3: If you hate Codi so much, why are you pretty much exactly like him but with better grammar?

1: I'm not 15 you damned douche. I made a fucking birthday thread not long ago if that doesn't make things even more obvious.

2: It is not "a little arguing here and there" This has happened so many times now you would expect either you or Codi to have got a clue.

3: If you hate Codi so much, why are you pretty much exactly like him but with better grammar?

1. Wow, 16. Big difference :rolleyes: My mistake Primrose.

2. It is a little arguing here and there now. It was a lot more epic and fullscale in the past but now its toned down. Btw it's not just him and I, we just have the most famous history, Codi argues with everyone here incase you haven't noticed and I argue with other peopel too. Oh and guess what Winston, OTHER people argue with OTHERS as well. ZOMG! If you can't handle that fact then ignore everyone who argues?

3. :lol: Please make a list of similarities between me and Codi, I'd love to see it.

P.S. I love how you're STILL arguing about how arguing with people is dumb XD:lol: Instead of just saying, "I know I overreacted to the joke, I'm sorry, but some of the things I have said are valid and I'd like to address them", you're jsut making a bigger ass of yerself.

Thanks for the entertainment :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.