COB-OT: 2007 All-star Line-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe: do us all a favor and put Codi and swabs on your ignore list like everybody else

:lol: I don't believe in the ignore list :( maybe I should convert though

P.S. Swabs isn't on everyone's ignore list, Codi is though on a lot of people's. Swabs is generally a decent person despite this bullshit with me this morning. One fuck up won't make me dislike him entirely him or think he's not worth talking to although :lol: I'm certain he hates the shit out of me now :loco:

:lol: I don't believe in the ignore list :( maybe I should convert though

P.S. Swabs isn't on everyone's ignore list, Codi is though on a lot of people's. Swabs is generally a decent person despite this bullshit with me this morning. One fuck up won't make me dislike him entirely him or think he's not worth talking to although :lol: I'm certain he hates the shit out of me now :loco:

well he is on mine because of more than one failure

For the attention of whoever: Black Core's idea of a "failure" is proving that he is an obsessive stalker with some seriously disturbing mental issues.

The funny thing is, you still think you're superior. But the fact that every single thread gets ruined by you and Codi, and you don't have the balls to admit that you're fucking things up, means you have no reason at all to think that you are somehow "better" than other people. No wonder everyone moved to Battleheart.

:lol: One thing i dont have in common with heartless is, i dont give a fuck about anyone on this forum besides a few people so i couldnt give a rats ass if a couple people are getting their panties in a bunch cause an argument im having..... and my short but sweet awesome posts are hardly an eyesoar.

btw stfu and gtfo kthxbye

:lol: One thing i dont have in common with heartless is, i dont give a fuck about anyone on this forum besides Gonzo so i couldnt give a rats ass if a couple people are getting their panties in a bunch cause an argument im having..... Unless it hurt Gonzo in any way :cry:

:rolleyes:

:lol: One thing i dont have in common with heartless is, i dont give a fuck about anyone on this forum besides a few people so i couldnt give a rats ass if a couple people are getting their panties in a bunch cause an argument im having..... and my short but sweet awesome posts are hardly an eyesoar.

gonzo is covered in this statement so u fail :rolleyes: :lol:

P.S. I love how you're STILL arguing about how arguing with people is dumb XD:lol: Instead of just saying, "I know I overreacted to the joke, I'm sorry, but some of the things I have said are valid and I'd like to address them", you're jsut making a bigger ass of yerself.

Thanks for the entertainment :lol:

Oh yeah. Like I'm the one who has to "admit" something, you were being a cunt. Regardless of wether this is "Lol internetz" or not I don't like people who are being cunts.

arguing_on_the_internet.jpg

Oh yeah. Like I'm the one who has to "admit" something, you were being a cunt. Regardless of wether this is "Lol internetz" or not I don't like people who are being cunts.

I agree with this one :p btw swabs i dont have anything against you. u can hate me thats fine but that doesent change the fact that i like you :oops:

btw Vikk i have been laughing my ass off at ur sigg for about 5 mins now.

I like both of you, but you have two options:

1: Stop arguing completely

or

2: Think of something new in your arguments, We've all been on 4chan :rofl:

lolz its easy to get sucked into dude you've shown an example of it yourself. He forces you to fight with him!
in so many words

its like an itch you have to scratch and you keep scratching until its a raw red rash and then everyone in the whole populus slaps it because you scratched it in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.