COB-OT: 2007 All-star Line-Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanna feel loved... by Heartless
Well, that only takes a 7 hour bus ride and 50 dollars if you want it that bad :p

fuck this new wave of ghey n00bs.

2006 is the cutting end.
:lol: Some the new people are cool, some aren't. You just wish for more n00bs like I was back in 2006.. I'm sorry I set the bar so high :(
Ive been here the second longest on that list.
Fine, all going on the same collage anyways!
add me in for fun :p

OK dude!

Yeh yeh, cry about it asshole. I was sure I didn't add you cuz I knew if I did you'd cry to Deron, you whiney little bitch. So whatever, don't post in here filling up the thread with your tears. I won't include you so don't worry. This thread is for whoever WANTS to be included (or who doens't want to) to say it. You just expressed your displeasure so fuck off now.

Think of Thumper, Bambi.
Well I haven't been here for a while because I really cannot be arsed. But do I count as a regular other than that? I see in the month I've been inactive this Codi bullshit hasn't much changed..:p

I think when he means "regular" he means someone who posted enough to have generated their own personality on this site.

Well I haven't been here for a while because I really cannot be arsed. But do I count as a regular other than that? I see in the month I've been inactive this Codi bullshit hasn't much changed..:p

Weclome back, asswipe!

I think when he means "regular" he means someone who posted enough to have generated their own personality on this site.

Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.