Cob-ot Quake Live - Tournament

dreams_of_eternal_hate

I'm in space
Feb 25, 2007
Austria
1361570_PCgames_0221_quakelive_iphone.jpg

Hey folks!
As a lot of people seem to play FPS' I thought it'd be a nice idea if we could make a Quake Live tournament somewhen...
For those who don't know QL: It's an online FPS qhich does not require really a lot from PC's so also people with not that good PC's could join.
If anyone is up for that idea, post in here.
As for the date: Somewhen in the middle of October would be nice. We shall see if we find enough people and then make a decision about a date.

Yeah.
I have L4D now : /
Annnd, I have orange box but havnt played any FPS in like 2 years.

Video games are pretty boring now.

Flo was too gay to explain this i guess.

QuakeLive is free web-browser based game. It runs really smoothly and Is basically like Quake 3 with over 9000 times better graphics.

www.quakelive.com

You just need to register,download plugin,install it,let it update for xx minutes that it says when you log back in.

So basically, you don't "have the game". It's just a plugin in your browser. Everything works like real Quake although it's browser-based. Fullscreen and you got yourself a really good and flexible free FPS game. Capture the flag is fun as hell.

So with this thread we can FPS with QL? I really like the idea of PMD as I rarely MLN anymore :( However, VAW looks like is going to bring JNC to a whole new level, I wonder if QAN will support the NVG that I downloaded for my UKN, I hope the BOC won't interfere with the EXV.

I stopped knowing about new games about 5 years ago :( The last game I bought was Conker's Bad Fur Day for my N64 :lol:

I have never been able to get into the Quake series really... :erk:

The only FPS' I can really play anymore are the Halo series and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare...(can't wait for Modern Warfare 2).

I can't really stand to play FPS' on a PC at all :Smug:

I still play Guild Wars on here every now and then though.

I guess I'm just more of a console person.

So with this thread we can FPS with QL? I really like the idea of PMD as I rarely MLN anymore :( However, VAW looks like is going to bring JNC to a whole new level, I wonder if QAN will support the NVG that I downloaded for my UKN, I hope the BOC won't interfere with the EXV.

I stopped knowing about new games about 5 years ago :( The last game I bought was Conker's Bad Fur Day for my N64 :lol:

LOL QUE?

You suck for not knowing Quake. Not the newest game lying around you know! :O

u_u

Here's a list of ALL the games I've ever owned:

1. Super Mario Bros 3
2. Donkey Kong Country
3. Donkey Kong 64 (The reason why I bought a N64)
4. Zelda Ocarina of Time
5. Pokemon Saphire
6. Conker Bad Fur Day

Aaaaaaaaaaand that's it :lol:

I've played a couple more but never completed them or even owned them.

Can't get get that quake live to work. Can't get past the plugin download screen, allthough I've downloaded and installed it a numerous times.

My screen started going trippy after I downloaded the plugin.

Then Flo laughed at me and said "pwnd".

Then I rebooted, played it, went thru tutorial, played live, got owned, quit and never played again.

L4d eh? You should add me & Ensi on steam.
Play Helms Deep survival with us. olo
u or ensi can PM me for my msn which will send details. Ensi was on my old one, but didnt add my new one, prob because I talked to him like...3 times max. Which will happen to anyone who adds me, I should say
the L4D isnt my account, its my buds which I will gank for the game.
TF2 or orange box I can use up on my own account.

I can't wait untill you get mildly famous at music and tour here, so I can ask for a guestlist, get denied, show up anyway, and cut you're hair into something manlier.

ITT: Post your steam accounts.

eddy_rx10

I'd say instead of a Quake Tourney we should all get on CSS sometime, surely everyone who has ever purchased anything on steam has CSS. It pretty much comes with every game ever.