Metal Tournament

metalmastersmad

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2016
Greetings metal fans!

I'm new to these boards, but have been a lifelong metalhead! I am interested in setting up a huge metal band tournament and would need YOUR help in the voting. I'm sure this isn't a totally original idea, as many fans have probably done this in the past. Hell, I've even done it myself back in the primitive days of the internet (back when I had to rely solely on GUESTBOOKS to spread the word)

I am going to be putting 1024 metal bands into a bracket, and the voting will be done via twitter starting this autumn. The last time I did this, I used 128 bands and had about 300 people participating and everyone had (I think) a fun time picking their favorites.

So if you'd be interested in having a little fun with your favorite bands (and voting against your LEAST favorites) follow us on twitter. Our handle is @ metalmastermad

We will be updating there with dates as we get closer to ROUND 1. We can use this thread here to lobby for your favorite underground/not as well known bands to be included in the tournament, and make suggestions of how to promote/ideas for the tournament!

Hope to see some people soon!

www.twitter.com/metalmastermad