Best metal live album ever tournament!

Slayer - Decade Of Aggression
Judas Priest - Live Meltdown 98
S.O.D. - Live At Budokan
King Diamond - Deady Lullabyes
Anthrax - M.O.M.D.

Ok guys, I've completed the final list for the tournament. It's gonna be a 24 albums starting with (random) 1 vs 1 matches and then a triple threat for the championship.

Now I did read and consider all your suggestions, but obviously some of them did not make it. I also added some that I think are worthy of the tournament.

Voting starts tomorrow.

Black Sabbath - Live Evil
Iron Maiden - Live After Death

Anthrax - NFV (ok it's a video I know)

Some people get very upset when they are refered to as Metal, (although this very much an Industriel Metal show) but the best live album Ever recorded is hands down, NIN, And all that could have been.
This Live album is perfect, and the DTS-DVD is a solid Must own! The BluRay, "Beside You in Time" is equally an essential!

Some people get very upset when they are refered to as Metal, (although this very much an Industriel Metal show) but the best live album Ever recorded is hands down, NIN, And all that could have been.
This Live album is perfect, and the DTS-DVD is a solid Must own! The BluRay, "Beside You in Time" is equally an essential!

How could have I forgotten that. AWESOME Live Album.

Yeah great shout

You're right, I'll add it.

NO MORE SUGGESTIONS! FIRST POLL COMING NOW!