• the twilight is my robe

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • requiem

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • the apostle in triumph

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
Braighs said:
you should see all the dixie flags down here. Sure...southerners are..."patriotic." ;)
Yes... patriotic. that's the word I was looking for! It's ironic how the south has the most patriotism, yet us northerners have been here for at least 100+ more years!

Liquid Diamonds said:
Ah, Tubbs.... you crack me up :lol:

:D :Spin:

- patriotic was the damn word

Confessor of Tragedy said:
The US never should have interferred when the blitzkrieg offensive made its way into Belgium......go make some waffles or something.

I didn't want to get into an argument about how much better I am than you, but I will anyways.

Stop being a racist prick, when American's have the lowest rate of literature and the highest rate of obesity of any 1st world country. Belgium > America in almost all ways.

And I think you represent your country well when you say ignorant, dumbass things and make dumbass threads that have already been made multiple times.

blimey said:
I didn't want to get into an argument about how much better I am than you, but I will anyways.

Stop being a racist prick, when American's have the lowest rate of literature and the highest rate of obesity of any 1st world country. Belgium > America in almost all ways.

And I think you represent your country well when you say ignorant, dumbass things and make dumbass threads that have already been made multiple times.

Moonie is going to love this... :cool:

also refer to this entire argu.... discussion, whilst interesting, completely off topic!!!

blimey said:

you racist prick!

1/3 of America is third world. All these immigrants who don't want to go to Canada and meet racist priks like you!
haha...just kidding...I don't give a fuck.

on topic - TTIMR rules

all of this has gotten quite out of hand. i am biased, i was in the US Army for 4 years. I apologize for thinking that i could take a popular topic of conversation, and adding what i thought at the time, to be a unique twist to it. i thought most of what black session had to say in the first time around was uncalled for....by that time the un-originality of my poll was quite clear.

I should mention that i had searched for similar polls and found none. Based on that i decided to create this poll.

thx blimey for support hehe :)

but I'd like to mention that my first post wasn't anti-america .. but so often (also on this forum) it is taken for normal that typical american concepts are familiar all over the world, wich they are not. and this is an international forum!
anyways, I didn't mean it as anti-america, I'm keeping my opinion about the US governement and politics and sometimes people completely to myself mostly on this forum :p

anyways, owkey, but I hope you realize why people told you this topic was useless as it had been done exactly the same very recently ..
but ok ...
and my favourite is in mist she was standing :p as being the first song ever that people could hear, and when I heard it, it blew me away (it was my first pre-deliverance track I heard ...)