2006 OPETH POLL

Hmm this is gonna be hard... esp. because almost ANY song is worthy of being a top song :)

My first list of candidates (songs I think are worth being in the list) contained 20 songs... damn!

When
The Amen Corner
Godhead's Lament
Moonlapse Vertigo
The Leper Affinity
Blackwater Park
In Mist She was Standing
Windowpane

Black Rose Immortal
The Leper Affinity
Harvest
The Moor
Godhead's Lament
The Night and The Silent Water
Ghost of Perdition
Forest of October

Keep 'em coming everyone. Voting will finish soon!

I am creating an Excel file to organize the 64-song grid. Please send me an e-mail at wallinwj@hotmail.com if you are interested in receiving a copy of this file. I will send out a mass e-mail just before the official voting begins (so don't get cranky if I don't respond promptly).

By the way - every song except Madrigal, Prologue (I know, but I needed 64), the two covers and the two demos has received at least one vote!

Oh, and if voting were to stop right now, The Moor would NOT be a number 1 seed!!!

Very cool idea

The Moor
Bleak
The Leper Affinity
The Twilight Is My Robe
Black Rose Immortal
Demon of the Fall
By the Pain I See In Others
Windowpane

In Mist She was Standing
The Amen Corner
Demon of the Fall
Godhead's Lament
White Cluster
Harlequin Forest
Closure
Funeral Portrait

Well this is really an impossible question for me as most Opeth songs are my favourites:D so I think I'll just choose 1 from each album. These 8 will be just as legit for my 8 favourites as any others...

In the Mist she was Standing
Nectar
April Ethereal
White Cluster
The Leper Affinity
Deliverance
To Rid the Disease
Ghost of Perdition

In Mist She Was Standing
The Night And The Silent Water
Black Rose Immortal
The Twilight Is My Robe
Advent
April Ethreal
Patterns In The Ivy II
Ghost Of Perdition

- Deliverance
- Blackwater Park
- Demon Of The Fall
- Ghost Of Perdition
- Baying Of The Hounds
- Face Of Melinda
- To bid You Farewell
- Bleak

Shit that is too difficult 2 more and it would have been slightly easier.....great thread though, good idea.

^^^

See - it was 2 threads from being on the second page and now we have to wait!

It's okay... Though I think voting will end tomorrow.

EDIT: Actually, your vote didn't change anything. It's almost like voting in America!

I hope I'm not too late, but here's my vote...

* The Night And The Silent Water
* Serenity Painted Death
* The Moor
* Isolation Years
* Black Rose Immortal
* April Ethereal
* Ghost of Perdition
* Face of Melinda

Ok - voting is officially over. I think everyone had a chance to have their say. I have some final tallying to take care of and then the real voting will begin.

Again... I am creating an Excel file to organize the 64-song grid. Please send me an e-mail at wallinwj@hotmail.com if you are interested in receiving a copy of this file. I will send out a mass e-mail just before the official voting begins!

Look for a new post tonight or tomorrow with the official seeds and the first round of voting...