Votes: 8 13.6%
  • the twilight is my robe

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • requiem

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • the apostle in triumph

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
In The Mist She Was Standing... Wonder if they'll play it in the US on the gigs mentioned on the site? I hope not... Or that will become a reason for me to hate America! ;)

MasterOLightning said:
Hahahaha. You sure don't know jack about March Madness.

It's the top 64 (65 really) college basketball teams playing in a single elimination tournament. I think 16 games a day are played the first two days, and then 8 a day the next two. It makes for a great weekend of doing nothing.
w00t for my school. we'll definitely be in the tournament again this year b/c we're gonna win the pac-10 conference.

edit: oh, and i like the apostle in triumph. but that is not the main premise of this post.

- come on, there have been at least 10 polls like this, and only until 2 weeks ago a long one, with different phases (something like a tournament) ...
it was fun at first, now it's getting boring, really ...

- it's "In mist she was standing" .. not in THE mist ...

- and again: why do so many americans think that the entire world follows your stupid sporttournaments, like we give a fuck about what march madness and so on is ...

this thread pisses me off ... and yeah yeah, I'll stop reading it, sorry for even posting something ...

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Actually, I think what I said is also a real expression. (not absolutely sure though)

- I'll say it how I want to lmao
You can have "Just for kicks" or "for shits and giggles"

NO HYBRIDS!! BAD TUBBS MCGEE!!

Black Session said:
- it's "In mist she was standing" .. not in THE mist ...

- and again: why do so many americans think that the entire world follows your stupid sporttournaments, like we give a fuck about what march madness and so on is ...

i knew someone would have something to say about that.......i took all of the song titles from the discography section of opeths website. tell them. and what is it with foreigners always wanting to draw attention to the supposed arrogance of americans? i dont think everyone follows it, nor did i suggest that they did, i simply was drawing a parallel between the two. there is a difference. The US never should have interferred when the blitzkrieg offensive made its way into Belgium......go make some waffles or something.

O R C H I D

Released: Summer 1995
Running time: 65:31

Tracks:
1. In The Mist She Was Standing (14.09)
2. Under The Weeping Moon (09.52)

ow, now you are going on dangerous places my friend! ...
first of all: you DIDN'T interfere with the Blitzkrieg ... you only came into world war I at the final end when all the banks in the US where pushing the governement to try to end it since you wanted your money and your tradingpartner back! besides, the american army back then wasn't that impressive, but oh well, over here already millions died, so you tipped over the winning side to france and england (of course) ... by then the war had turned into a horrible battleline for already 4 years, but not that people in america cared, no you were to busy praying like the good christians you were, and enjoying the fact that you could take advantage of this situation to get rich!
this is a brief historical overview for you, but oh well, read some books, perhaps you'll learn something then (and I don't mean American patriottic books! but real history books!)

and waffles?? ... SO FUCKING TYPICAL, you have a word Belgian Waffles, so you think we all make waffles or something? perhaps consider the stupidity of your language with wrong names like that, or like French Fries when those don't even really exist in France! ...
you have totally cancelled your own arguments with that one ... stupid american ... (no offense to other americans)
fucking racist
it's not me who made a "original" poll that had already been done a million times before, even with one that stated being the final all determining one .. no YOU had to make another one .. and now you are a bit sad that people don't like it so much, and that it actually isn't original ..

Calm down... he's from Texas. People from Texas generally have bad attitudes when it comes to people talking crap about our country. Lots of southerners are like that (from what I've seen, so I'm only basing it on lots of evidence) and they will always be like that. I'm not saying northerners aren't just as bad, lots of them are. But people generally recognize the south as the "stubborn" part of our country. (again, that's only based on what I've heard)

Personally you can talk crap about the U.S. all you want. In my opinion we are all fucking idiots.

- let the flaming begin!

Confessor of Tragedy said:
i suppose making multiple threads and arguing about the catalog as a whole, without any real idea of how others feel is a better way.......:rolleyes:

We've made hundreds of "LOLZ WATZ UR FAV. OPETH SONG ON ____ ALBUM ROFLZ". Thats why we're pissed. We don't need nubs like you making more.

- The Somewhat Pissed Pirate

:lol: I love it when people use nub instead of n00b. It's comic genius!

- the Somewhat Fat Guitarist that is fat and somewhat of a guitarist... or am I somewhat fat and a guitarist? Or maybe a somewhat guitarist of fatness? Or a fat guitarist that is somewhat the? Or maybe I am fat and my somewhatness contributes to the? Maybe I am fat? Maybe my rolls shall smother you in anguish? Maybe my handles shall suffocate your every word? Maybe my back shall silence the greatest of speakers? Maybe my fat is the enigma? Maybe my fat is fat.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Calm down... he's from Texas. People from Texas generally have bad attitudes when it comes to people talking crap about our country. Lots of southerners are like that (from what I've seen, so I'm only basing it on lots of evidence) and they will always be like that. I'm not saying northerners aren't just as bad, lots of them are. But people generally recognize the south as the "stubborn" part of our country. (again, that's only based on what I've heard)

Personally you can talk crap about the U.S. all you want. In my opinion we are all fucking idiots.

- let the flaming begin!

you should see all the dixie flags down here. Sure...southerners are..."patriotic." ;)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
- the Somewhat Fat Guitarist that is fat and somewhat of a guitarist... or am I somewhat fat and a guitarist? Or maybe a somewhat guitarist of fatness? Or a fat guitarist that is somewhat the? Or maybe I am fat and my somewhatness contributes to the? Maybe I am fat? Maybe my rolls shall smother you in anguish? Maybe my handles shall suffocate your every word? Maybe my back shall silence the greatest of speakers? Maybe my fat is the enigma? Maybe my fat is fat.

Ah, Tubbs.... you crack me up :lol: