Battle of the Hot Naked Celebrities--nominate your favorites!

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Okay, so the majority of you wanted to se Battle of the Hot Naked Celebrities next (those of you that didn't, don't worry, one of these days I'll get around to Anthrax albums and Metal albums, etc.). I thought that perhaps before I pick out a list of celebrities that I would personally like to see naked, but some of you may have never heard of.

So I thought I would open things up for requests for people that you'd like to see involved. I'm looking to perhaps start with a list of 64 celebrities paired in groups of 4, with the winners moving into an elimination round. So depending on how many people are making requests, I may only take 2 or 3 requests from each person, so just rank a few. You can also throw support behind someone else's requests...multiple requests for the same celebrity by different people will pretty much guarantee their inclusion in the tournament.

And so as not to leave out the lovely female members on the board, I'll probably make up one or two groups of exclusively guys...just don't expect them to make it all the way to the final :p

If you pick someone that is fairly onscure that others may not have heard of, you may wish to provide a link to a good picture so we can judge fairly.

By sometime early next week, I'll pick the final 64 from your requests (plus a few of my own), randomize them into groups, and start the tournament hopefully by the end of next week.

The floor is now open for nominations...

I think the poll questions will be "Which celebrity would you rather see naked?", so pick anyone that you want to see naked, even if there is no hope in hell of actually ever getting to see them naked...

...and as a pre-emptive note before Anarchy X posts his nominations...we don't want to see you naked. :lol:

ok for real ...RAIN Phoneix "River Phoneix's sister" Call me Crazy...But I think she is Hot!!! She has a ass and a half.. I guess you could call her the Girl Next Door type.. a good old Plane Jane

Thra:rofl:ude, I'm only a celebrity around here...does that count??? :D

My husband would vote for Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts and Helen Hunt. He watches all their movies, just hoping...

And in honor of Striking Distance coming on in like an hour, I'll go with Bruce Willis... *bRaT gets starry-eyed*

Kirsten Dunst
Brooke Burke
Jesus...er...nevermind
Jenna Jameson

And there's others my penis can't think of at the moment.

I swear if any woman comes on here and nominates Kevin Bacon, I will find them and yell at them very loudly.

Originally posted by SlaughterofSoul
I swear if any woman comes on here and nominates Kevin Bacon, I will find them and yell at them very loudly.

You really, really don't have to worry about that happening. I'm only interested in two at the moment, and one of them is going without saying. :Shedevil: Although I probably wouldn't vomit if Heath Ledger or Vin Diesel somehow ended up naked in front of me....

I am a big Maura Tierney fan, but also
that chick from 24, but I cannot remember her name, help anyone?She was the bad one at the end
Linda Florentino
Oh and I hope no one kills me, Avril Lavigne

Originally posted by bRaTpRiNcEsS
You really, really don't have to worry about that happening. I'm only interested in two at the moment, and one of them is going without saying. :Shedevil: Although I probably wouldn't vomit if Heath Ledger or Vin Diesel somehow ended up naked in front of me....

:lol:

Originally posted by one man stands

Oh and I hope no one kills me, Avril Lavigne

*Kills You...j/k* But I have one question, WHY IS HER MOUTH ALWAYS OPEN?

Jennifer Garner
garner1.jpg

Jayne Heitmeyer (Earth - Final Conflict)
Jayne.jpg

Catherine Bell
cbell1.jpg

They're all going to get their asses kicked, but oh well...

and I'm not going to be the only one bothered to find god damn pictures, am I? :D

A few of my personal favs...

Vanessa Marcil is absolutely gorgeous
vanessa_marcil_151b.jpg

And heaven would be all of the Atomic Kittens naked at once...
67.jpg

And the lovely Eliza Dushku...
eliza008.jpg

And there's always been something about Jennifer Love Hewitt that's got me going
jennifer058.jpg

I should stop now before it's too late :)