Best Metal album of all time - according to BNR Metal

Kill em All was pitted against Deep Purples Machine Head

I know I dont need to say Machine Head IS very much a Classic, but I did it anyway.

:) ehehe shows how much I was paying attention ... stress kills braincells ...... or in otherwords OH That Machine Head!!! still think Kill em all is better, but yeah yeah yeah Deep Purples Machine Head certainly classic :worship:

:) ehehe shows how much I was paying attention ... stress kills braincells ...... or in otherwords OH That Machine Head!!! still think Kill em all is better, but yeah yeah yeah Deep Purples Machine Head certainly classic :worship:

I didnt check the matchups until that poster mentioned Machine Head myself... cause I couldnt believe it was even there. I would have picked Machine Head, because I bought it NEW so I am very old school and that was one of my monumental albums. But still its just a glimpse of some of what would evolve into metal.

THis tournament was a really good idea and i think that Rust is the best work of Megadeth ever. But where were Painkiller from JP? I think it is their best one.

Well RIP is certainly a masterpiece of Thrash albums, but I don't think it's the best metal album of all time. It is in my top 10 though.