COB-OT Quotes

Rocks Damn the Devin Townsend band is awesome Vreth, what a sexy beast! says:
I'm full of babies
~ingrid~ ff chilluuuh, met een biertjuuuuh en een jointjuuuuh Finntroll/Vreth *218* says:
how many? :p
Rocks Damn the Devin Townsend band is awesome Vreth, what a sexy beast! says:
9 :eek:

On the linkin park forums I did 5000 posts in a month

:erk: wtf

Here's more faggotry:

I've been a loner since I was a kid, there was something freaky about me. I gave out the energy and got bullied by several kids and I got that satanic response at a young age, probably when I started school at 4 or 5. I don't remember much before the age of 12 years old but I became a Leveyan satanist knowing that I was the only one who could help myself. I didn't actually hear metal itself but the essence of the music; i.e. aggressive, solos, shredding, grunting, all appealed to me and when I first heard it, I knew I was heading in the right path. I showed the outside what I thought when I turned 7 by dressing how I like, other than listening to what my mom said. Even my Mom disowned me- I learned not to care. It was at the age of 9 I started reading spiritualism and occultism books, and started to get into practice, without any help. I was travelling alone until I met someone in April '06 who could help me, and introduced me to friends to get into metal clubs, covens, cults etc. Satanic rituals aren't a big deal if you haven't done them yourself, but it's always best to overestimate them so the outcome isn't as bad as you determined it. I've yet to burn a church, but many people here know full well of the thrill we get from the desecration of what we truely hate.

:lol:

On MSN, between me and Mr. Fast:

Brandon - Heart Melanie Heart says:
Hard to believe Igraine is a regular poster, she's one of the hottest chicks I've ever seen
Aren't people like that too busy being popular to post regularly on the internet?

Cadaverous wind blowing cold as ice... says:
:lol: I dont know

both of the italian girls are very pretty, Victim of the night and igraine
i think everyone in italy is beautiful so there's no difference like there is here :lol:

I've never been to Italy though

me either, but I bet you're gonna be taking a trip there soon now :lol: