COB Pics

Those look like arrogant little annoying fucks. And it only gets worse with age. People think it's gonna sell more just cause they're babies? GAY gimick. Is this fucking pop music now? FUCKING GAY!

Thanks LOOOOOADS for the german interview, and BTW <-Warheart->, where is this from?:

childrenofbodomalexilaizy2.jpg

Those look like arrogant little annoying fucks. And it only gets worse with age. People think it's gonna sell more just cause they're babies? GAY gimick. Is this fucking pop music now? FUCKING GAY!

Thanks LOOOOOADS for the german interview, and BTW <-Warheart->, where is this from?:

From an interview with Alexi after CoB played in Ilosaarirock in 2005.

Do Mirror Of Madness sound much like COB? Cos that would explain why they won that competition even though there are more talented kid bands out there. It's what sells nowadays!

Here's some screenshots from the 'Heavy Karaoke - Hits From Spinefarm' DVD
which includes three songs from Children Of Bodom ('Warheart', 'Children Of
Bodom' and 'Towards Dead End'). I think there's some footage that didn't get on
their 'CRY' DVD. For example, Alexi jamming with an acoustic on top of a
wrecked car. :)

Dude Where can i get that DVD???? :kickass:

Do Mirror Of Madness sound much like COB? Cos that would explain why they won that competition even though there are more talented kid bands out there. It's what sells nowadays!

I guess a little, but here is a vid of them live,omg:lol: , does this kid play one note in key during the solo???

Last edited by a moderator:
at least those kids are getting somewhere with their music. are you?

Yes. Besides, if would have been given the privilige to play at big rock-festivals like Ankkarock or Ruisrock, I'd be so happy. I'm sure if I had played at those festivals when I was 13, I would be famous at least in my home country now.

OMG, Alexi is with a bunch of kids!!!!! I didn't know 13 year olds could get a record label. They are gonna be sooooooo damn spoil and when they grow up they'll be complete jerks. But Alexi loooks reallly hot in the pic.

JessofBODom: Do you have anymore from the Stockholm show? I'v never seen the live pics from there.

This pic is for Heartless cuz he loves Roope, Jaska, and Hennka and he's alwazy complaining they don't get enough attention:
Alexiwhereareyou.jpg

Hennka.jpg

singingwithBodomagian.jpg

Jannesigningstuff.jpg

omgTHEWHOLEBAND.jpg

OMgforthefirsttimeAlluandJaska.jpg

Ne-ne.jpg