COB Pics

It's not like I care, but does anyone know what happened to Lady Laiho? She hasn't posted anything for a week or so, not even for Alexi's birthday.
(Sorry for posting that here, but I didn't know where should I ask about that.:saint: )

It's not like I care, but does anyone know what happened to Lady Laiho? She hasn't posted anything for a week or so, not even for Alexi's birthday.
(Sorry for posting that here, but I didn't know where should I ask about that.:saint: )
I don't miss her much, but she sure did make my brain crank out shit that... went right over her head. Just checked her status, last activity on March 30th.
Maybe she went to Finland and got kidnapped :lol: :lol:
:lol: Haha nah i betcha, you know, Janne saw her posts and showed Alexi, then he confessed his love unto her and had her shipped to some deserted island in the southern Pacific falled Finalnd.:lol:
It's not a picture but I've uploaded an awesome clip of Alexi and Henkka head banging back when they had long(er) hair.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yesorf

Awesome. :headbang:

^^yeah, maybe she's gone to that special place where they specialize in giving clue-by-four treatment to embarrassing little groupie morons. One can only hope.

Okay, more COB pics please!

this is a friend of people I know, he looks so much like alexi.. and it's true because I saw him in a show when he went in the girls washroom :Smug:

minialexi2.jpg

minialexi.jpg