COB Pics

20060107_ChildrenOfBodom11.jpg

20060107_ChildrenOfBodom1.jpg

:D

:lol: My friend always keeps telling how weird and retarded bass players are :D Hey, it was my friend saying like that, not me :p Great pic btw.

^Bass players, from what i heard, are the nicest though. I wouldn't mind having a conversation with Henkka.

Child of Downfall: Wow, where ever that place was, it must have been fucking hot!

:lol: My friend always keeps telling how weird and retarded bass players are

Bass players are too often underestimated... whereas I think that some well done bass-rhythms are very important in many songs, they can fill a song with elegance, along with good guitar-riffs.
But this is only me.

Thats true...If I'm in some gig with my friends (like some 4 local bands playing) usually its me who likes the bass player :p Bass players seems to be the most quiet member in bands...well, who knows :)

I'm a bass player as well and I gotta say that everything that has been said about bass players so far... is kinda true for me :loco:

My ex-boyfriend is a bass player. He was definitely a little crazy.

...you have a bass-playing ex as well?

Well,to compare Henkka with Paolo Gregoletto of Trivium, not in playing abilities, but in personality. Henkka's the sweet one, while Paolo was very creepy.

I have one picture where he's with Roope and they're looking at the USA map. That one? I have no idea who took it, but I guess I can upload it for you if you want it. I've seen it in this thread too somewhere, so you might want to look again from this thread. :)

edit. There you go. The picture.

Is that picture in the official sites too? Or do I just remember wrong?

Couldn't find it from cobhc.com, I think I have seen that picture posted in Scythes Of Bodom, by jhonnah maybe?