COB Pics

3 new pictures from Alexi:
Alexi1.jpg

Alexi2.jpg

Alexi3.jpg

Compton? :lol: oh Alexi...

Funny thing is... I think if I gave him a thorough tour of my neighborhood he'd shit himself. And not post-cheap beer shits. :lol: Then again I don't know if Finland/Helsinki really has ghettos like big U.S. cities.

Then again I don't know if Finland/Helsinki really has ghettos like big U.S. cities.

Not really :lol: I don't know what the ghettos looks like in the US though, I've never been there. But compared to other EU countries, there isn't any ghettos in Finland, some low-middle class areas but not real ghettos.

And what the hell is Compton???

Somebody from CA should explain Compton to us. I'm from east side, not west side. I don't know anything about it. But I do know Philly is gonna rank higher than 8th in the nation for murder rates this year. Love it, good 'ole city of brotherly love! Our mayor is more concerned about bringing money into the city with sports attractions (winning is another issue haha) than creating jobs and reducing the poverty rate. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! Now lemme cap dat bitch tryna steal my game day jawn...

Somebody from CA should explain Compton to us. I'm from east side, not west side. I don't know anything about it. But I do know Philly is gonna rank higher than 8th in the nation for murder rates this year. Love it, good 'ole city of brotherly love! Our mayor is more concerned about bringing money into the city with sports attractions (winning is another issue haha) than creating jobs and reducing the poverty rate. E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles! Now lemme cap dat bitch tryna steal my game day jawn...

:lol: I think Compton is a crazy Los Angeles ghetto. As far as I know, aren't we number one in murder rate now? At least in the top 5:erk:

i don't live in la, i live in sf but i've been to la before and sort of around that area and it is pretty bad. i remember driving by and they had a police helicopter with a searchlight searching the neighborhoods. i wouldn't want to be living there, thats for sure.

:lol: I think Compton is a crazy Los Angeles ghetto. As far as I know, aren't we number one in murder rate now? At least in the top 5:erk:

Of course it's a ghetto. But I wanna hear from somebody who's really familiar with the shizzle that goes down. I haven't heard much of late on the issue, but I do know this day two weeks ago our murder rate was up 17% from this time last year. That weekend resulted in 11 deaths. Our overall crime rate ranked 8th in the nation last year. As of April 24th there were 128 murders in Philadelphia, most occuring in West, Southwest and North Philadelphia.

Ooh fabulous (I'm reading articles)... so far this year Philly's had more murders than L.A., New York and Chicago. The murder rate is one per day. :erk:

i don't live in la, i live in sf but i've been to la before and sort of around that area and it is pretty bad. i remember driving by and they had a police helicopter with a searchlight searching the neighborhoods. i wouldn't want to be living there, thats for sure.

That's comforting. I live in a relatively safe University campus area, and helicopters with searchlights is nothing new. I read up on the Philly most wanted lists cause people are too ignorant around here. "but I never see or hear anything" mhmm. By the way, dude, your new crib is down the street from a convicted rapist and murderer's hide-out. My dad's a Philly cop so it's kind of a family responsibility and for personal awareness to keep up on the stuff. Especially since I go home or see my dad and hear so many horror stories about my neighborhood and home.