COB Pics

Horses are good to hug. You can also pet horses. You can also ride horses.

Henkka=horse. Horses can be ridden.

Therefore, I can ride Henkka.

btw, I saw a woman on the bus today who looked exactly like Roope. Complete with the nose ring and blondish-brownish color hair

sounds like a good theory :kickass: :saint:

This one is special because... forget the lighting and angle, etc... he looks sober and well-rested. He may be stoned but the lighting a)makes an excuse for the dilated pupils, b)hides the bloodshot look typical of Alexi's eyes and c)gives his face color. He doesn't look dead!

It's the first time I see this pic and I agree with you..he should look more like that..

i thought you meant me 'cause well, i never heard a computer be called as a bitch until you said it was one.

He'll be like that singing bunny on the skittles commercials.

on second thought.....not a good thing?

:lol: :lol: :lol: that commercial rawks, but then annoys me at the same time :erk: i'd just get him nice and drunk....i'd have one of those bunny water feeder things full of jager to shut him up when he gets too obnoxious :lol: but i wonder if he bites?:p

That sounds like a killer bunny...he's a metal bunny that's going to sing nothing but ya-yows and grow fangs with red eyes.

:lol: Well my computer is bitch all the time so... :D

Fuck I'll not see Janne next Saturday!!! Timo Kotipelto said that Janne is busy with some other stuff so he'll not play Kotipelto-live-gigs at all this year!!! :(

awwwww! no Janne :( boo hoo :mad:
and NONE this year? crap!! :OMG:

Alexi playing with Annihilator 08.05.2007. I hope that these haven't been posted yet.

080507_annihilator09.jpg

080507_annihilator10.jpg

080507_annihilator11.jpg

I like the last one :heh: .