COB Pics

a few scans:

2wdod1v.jpg

wow really nice!

BTW, has anyone noticed Alexi seems to have get tired of Sawtooth and Scythe ESP's? All pics from Spinefeast are with the new Pink axe and the Arrowhead one. I do like this guitars and I always wondered why did he stop using the Arrowhead so soon.

@sleeper666: could you confirm that? And if you remember could you tell us which was for drop and which for standard(wich for AYDY stuff and which for older stuff)?

I doubt he is tired of the guitars. I think he used the arrow head just for that "exclusive" spinefeast gig for some variation. On Tuska 2007 he used Sawtooth,Scythe and the Pink Sawtooth for Downfall. It looked pretty coolish yes. I doubt he just got tired and was like "i will stop using these 2" :lol: It was just the spinefeast gig...you can get further confirmation from Astoria i guess.

I doubt he is tired of the guitars. I think he used the arrow head just for that "exclusive" spinefeast gig for some variation. On Tuska 2007 he used Sawtooth,Scythe and the Pink Sawtooth for Downfall. It looked pretty coolish yes. I doubt he just got tired and was like "i will stop using these 2" :lol: It was just the spinefeast gig...you can get further confirmation from Astoria i guess.

I hope he does change them for this tour, because they are cool guitars (all of them are, the Alexi FIN IMO the less but still cool), but Arrowhead and Pink feel cooler (maybe because he's used the same two for so many time or maybe becase the Pink is really original (pink inlays look cool, even though I remember myself saying opposite when it appeared, :lol:) and the arrowhead reminds somehow the wildchild more than the others).

Haha Alexi is a ginger in that 2nd pic down.

And who the hell decided that Mark Tremonti was one of the "fastest men on earth".

Mega-erk :erk:.

:lol::lol::lol: Supose you're kidding.

People at mags tend to be retarded many times (last review I read about a Sonata Arctica + Epica gig was done by a back metal journalist, figure out how was the review, :lol: [and I can tell you it was great gig because I was there and I was really amazed at the overall sound quality and playing, also about Elias, which I still don't preferr over Jani but who plays his role ok]) , but if in a guitar mag they don't know Steve Vai then their magazine should be banned, :lol:

Did Alexi dye his hair or is it just the lighting? I thought his natural hair colour was much darker. He does look like a ginger :lol: