graspop07_03.jpg

Oh thanks valkokukka!
Looks like Alexi would kiss Janne in the second pic.:lol::rolleyes:
I love these, thanks again!

nice pics
Alexi is awesome as always
Roope use his white Star, love it
& Janne should start to endorse those bras :lol:

^^Thanks. I have two videos on my camera from that show....Angels Don't Kill and Silent Night, Bodom Night. Once I figure out how to fix the skip/freeze problem I have on them, I'll post them. They are pretty cool. Been to lazy to f* with it.

Oh, come on............Jaska getting his butt slapped by everyone, in the CRY dvd???
Now, that is a cute butt!!!!!!

K-man? Were you there for that? What was it all about? :lol:

And yes, Alexi has a cute butt, so does Janne, wait.............so does Henkka and Roope!!! :saint:

Oh, come on............Jaska getting his butt slapped by everyone, in the CRY dvd???
Now, that is a cute butt!!!!!!

K-man? Were you there for that? What was it all about? :lol:

And yes, Alexi has a cute butt, so does Janne, wait.............so does Henkka and Roope!!! :saint:

Yes, and and it was his birthday spanking. :)

Very Niiice!!!!!!

You are so lucky, I would love a translation of what he says after he pulls his pants up!!! :lol:

I bet your butt is cute too!!! Why don't they show yours in the dvds? :p :)

It's almost been a year since I made those "funny" screencaps.

It's from Tuska '03. If you want to download all the screencaps, just download the .zip file here. (1.26 MB)

By the way, I also have almost 100 "funny" screencaps of COBTV part 2. I'll make a .zip file for them too.

Here are the 14 first screencaps:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

EDIT: The "COBTV part 2" .zip file is now uploaded. Click on the screencap below to download the whole file. (30.48 MB)