COB Pics

I fucking hate Timo Halonen. The fucker went crying to Youtube and they removed it :mad:

Yes, they removed it because of "Copyright Infringement‏"... They send me a mail saying:
"This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Timo Halonen claiming that this material is infringing:

Marco Hietala (Nightwish) and Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom) singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0gHkYYQX8g"

I uploaded it again:
Marco Hietala (Nightwish) & Alexi Laiho (Children of Bodom)
Hopefully it won't be removed :)

here's another Alexi illustration from the 'net:

alexilaiho--large-msg-12136301803.jpg

Thanks! The angle that guitar is at must have been so difficult to draw,that's probably the best drawn pic of him I've seen! Where did they get the origional pic I wonder,don't think I've seen him in that exact pose before..

efe8feb582bc733f77d7a7f34dd9cf9a.jpg

Children_of_Bodom__Alexi_36_by_jhonnah.jpg

This would be an epic album cover:

CoB_Near_the_Lake_by_CoB_Community.jpg

Henkka_by_Gudella_by_HenkkaBlacksmithfans.jpg

Henkka_by_avengedvisions.jpg

Thanks fo the pics,loving that Jaska one :)

Sorry these are mostly Alexi...:oops:

Alexi_Laiho_and_me__by_Psycho_Slut.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUuuuu :p

alexi_minus_SHIRT_by_powermetalwonder.jpg

Alexi_Laiho_3_by_katevengeance.jpg

Children_of_Bodom__Alexi_V_by_jhonnah.jpg

droool____by_powermetalwonder.jpg

Alexi_Laiho__by_lalelovesgir.jpg

Mr__Laiho__by_Psycho_Slut.jpg

No eyeliner!

Alexi_Laiho_by_DarkestMaiden.jpg

bastards_of_Bodom__D_by_PirLic3.jpg

24e91dcf0ce002fc.jpg

COBHC___Brisbane___08_by_Xander_California.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_7_by_shigherkin.jpg

the picture with write on alexis_88_6 ...is FUCKING mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 why did you stole it from my deviantart without saying anything?????!?!?!?!?!?! you know...i could denounce you for this.

Be smart the next time and remove my picture or write where you stole it. It's such a pain in the ass when you see that SOMEONE stole your work.

the picture with write on alexis_88_6 ...is FUCKING mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 why did you stole it from my deviantart without saying anything?????!?!?!?!?!?! you know...i could denounce you for this.

Be smart the next time and remove my picture or write where you stole it. It's such a pain in the ass when you see that SOMEONE stole your work.

..am...shit sorry!! I never even thought of it,we usually just post random stuff on here we find anywhere and usually don't really credit the people we origionally get the pic from.. now that you mention it that is a bit lousy..but you're info's already on the pic like,so I don't see why its that massive a problem..if I was that girl who kissed Alexi and saw my pic up here I'd probably be more pissed! :lol: I do see where you're coming from tho, and I am sorry..I'll take it down if ya want? apologies :) Am I forgiven?

That album cover I just posted a min ago is from deviantart too actually in case anyone thinks I'm plageurising peoples stuff or anything
Here's the artists profile: http://chib.deviantart.com/ Very talented guy..

..am...shit sorry!! I never even thought of it,we usually just post random stuff on here we find anywhere and usually don't really credit the people we origionally get the pic from.. now that you mention it that is a bit lousy..but you're info's already on the pic like,so I don't see why its that massive a problem..if I was that girl who kissed Alexi and saw my pic up here I'd probably be more pissed! :lol: I do see where you're coming from tho, and I am sorry..I'll take it down if ya want? apologies :) Am I forgiven?

That album cover I just posted a min ago is from deviantart too actually in case anyone thinks I'm plageurising peoples stuff or anything
Here's the artists profile: http://chib.deviantart.com/ Very talented guy..

uhmmmmm ok, ok. You can take the picture!! but go on www.lalelovesgir.deviantart.com :D :D :D :D

sorry...i've been rude.