COB Pics

l_73dc7b5c345149308cfcef97ef92cfc6.jpg

bearded lady ?:OMG:

Haha, well.. I think it's a man :p

Dont know if I've posted my photos before, but anyway, here are some from Wacken 2008, and
PLEASE respect my authority... as long as u do that, I'm a pretty nice person ;)

Children_Of_Bodom_5__Wacken_08_by_MjauY.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_4__Wacken_08_by_MjauY.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_2__Wacken_08_by_MjauY.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom__Wacken_08_by_MjauY.jpg

Alexi_Laiho_by_MjauY.jpg

Roope_Latvala_by_MjauY.jpg

Got some backstage photos as well... Pretty nice sight to see a drunk Alexi playing air guitar
and headbang so hard he almost smashed his head into the bar disk.
Maybe I can post some more when Im back home... I'm in Norway ATM...​

Dont know if I've posted my photos before, but anyway, here are some from Wacken 2008, and
PLEASE respect my authority... as long as u do that, I'm a pretty nice person ;)

Children_Of_Bodom_5__Wacken_08_by_MjauY.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_4__Wacken_08_by_MjauY.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom_2__Wacken_08_by_MjauY.jpg

Children_Of_Bodom__Wacken_08_by_MjauY.jpg

Alexi_Laiho_by_MjauY.jpg

Roope_Latvala_by_MjauY.jpg

Got some backstage photos as well... Pretty nice sight to see a drunk Alexi playing air guitar
and headbang so hard he almost smashed his head into the bar disk.
Maybe I can post some more when Im back home... I'm in Norway ATM...​

You're photos are top rate but nobody will enjoy them with that big copywrite banner across them. So take the banner off or don't post them. :loco:

You're photos are top rate but nobody will enjoy them with that big copywrite banner across them. So take the banner off or don't post them. :loco:

First of all; please dont quote that many photos at the same time.
Second of all; The watermarks has to be there, I know that from experience. I have had my photos stolen so many times because people doesnt have any respect at all. And my watermarks on these photos doesnt ruin them. Maybe you want me to put a big "©" over the whole picture instead?