COB Pics

She's (well, was) fat. Very fat.

Big may be beautiful to some, but not me.

I have to disagree there. If you buy clothes that compliment your figure, rather than make you look even bigger or garments that show entirely too much skin, big CAN be beautiful. Kim is a good example of this. She looked good in whatever she wore, regardless of how big she was.

There are some people, however, that take that quote entirely too seriously and are risking their health because of the whole "real girls have curves" thing. Sure, it's okay to have a few curves, but risking your health over it? No.

I have to disagree there. If you buy clothes that compliment your figure, rather than make you look even bigger or garments that show entirely too much skin, big CAN be beautiful. Kim is a good example of this. She looked good in whatever she wore, regardless of how big she was.

There are some people, however, that take that quote entirely too seriously and are risking their health because of the whole "real girls have curves" thing. Sure, it's okay to have a few curves, but risking your health over it? No.
That's right ,and she look beauty to me in "Suicide by my side" video...:oops:

013_131-1.jpg

IMG_7579-1.jpg

Y1x-1.jpg

Y4x-1.jpg

Y6x-1.jpg

11517843cm0x-1.jpg

IMG_4639-1.jpg

AlexiLynch-2.jpg

Namm_2008_9-1.jpg

IMG_0467sizedxx-1.jpg

Namm_2008_8-1.jpg