Really nice pics! Laiho's hair is getting kinda curly :lol:

Ok , mah turn :

cob1.jpg

cob2.jpg

Live_ChildrenofBodom2003_05.jpg

jy1.jpg

cob6.jpg

am I the only one that thinks Alexi's deathly pale look is really hot? :loco:
I'm being serious. I love it, especially when he has dark hair.

I'm not sure how I feel about that. The way I see it, we are evolutionarily designed to be attracted to healthy people, and extremely pale skin is often just the opposite. However, I probably would agree with you if I didn't see pale skin/dark hair as the image of zomg-im-motherfucking-emo :err:

I'm not sure how I feel about that. The way I see it, we are evolutionarily designed to be attracted to healthy people, and extremely pale skin is often just the opposite. However, I probably would agree with you if I didn't see pale skin/dark hair as the image of zomg-im-motherfucking-emo :err:

ooohh. I never thought of it that way. yeah, I guess we're supposed to be attracted to "healthy" looking people, but this is where different tastes come into play, I guess. And I associate that look more with the gothic image. if I associated it with the emo/scene thing (gee, I wonder who this reminds us of *cough* Malexi *cough* :p) I would hate it too.

fo serious.... falling asleep in class and waking up to see that I've been writing about House in my lecture notes is not a healthy sign. I need to follow your example and change my sleeping habits. but then again, maybe I'll look hot like Alexi if stay sickly and keep without sleep.

you're right tho. there's isn't really much of a difference in the appearance between goths and emos/scenes (except scene kids wear those horrendous skinny jeans which just makes me wanna hurl). What is different tho is the mental associations we get when we think of each. the goth scene has a more mysterious and deep aura about it. whereas, with the emo/scene kids, the mental association would be more of a whiny, crying out for attention, oh-look-at-me-i'm-so-depressed kinda thing. although it is possible to associate the latter with the former.... but I don't know, the whole gothic thing just seems a little more genuine to me. not to say all "goths" are, but I feel like the movement in itself is.

Yeah I see your point. For you, here is a dark-haired Alexi pic (was posted a couple months ago)

abc1280.jpg

By the way, I'd like to make a request for dark-haired Alexi pics. I definitely don't have very many in my folder.

takk <3
and look how tan Roope looks compared to Alexi.

@ eveningninja: here are some from my collection, but you've probably already seen most of them!

alluveskujatonmicres.jpg
mmm....too hot.

I love how he looks in these pics, tho I can't help but notice how freakin dead his hair is :zombie: