COB Pics

:lol:
they sell it in germany, but I'm not sure if they sell it in bavaria :p

:lol: I wondered if someone would pick that up. ;)
I definiteyl can't remember that i've ever seen it. Then again, I've never been looking for it, either.
So I guess it is being sold. Maybe I'll try some time.....

ale,shag & ..!?

jahpbq.jpg

Kai Nergaard, from Griffin. Almost took Alexander's spot when he left, before Roope, but was busy with other projects and stuff.

I absolutely love Heineken beer but I like Amstel aswell. Bavaria is also just fine but Hertog Jan and Jupiler? WTF?!?! That tastes like pure shit to me..

Also the cheap beer they have at Aldi(or Lidl, I don't remember) tastes good too :loco:

I absolutely love Heineken beer but I like Amstel aswell. Bavaria is also just fine but Hertog Jan and Jupiler? WTF?!?! That tastes like pure shit to me..

Also the cheap beer they have at Aldi(or Lidl, I don't remember) tastes good too :loco:

That's the problem I guess.. You're officially not allowed to drink beer and only drink the shitty stuff..
The biggest pissbeers in the NL.. truly.. Heineken, Amstel, Bavaria and Dommelsch....

Hertog Jan is the best beer we have in the NL and it's somewhat similar to the finnish Karhu..

Which btw.. does anyone know how to get Karhu in any other country than Finland??