COB Pics

Speaking of mushrooms, what the hell are those orange mushrooms called? I ate them when I was in Finland, and they have a fairly strong taste, but they're quite good. (And no, they're not 'magic' mushrooms either...)

I suppose you mean these:

main.php

Kanttarelli in Finnish, or 'chanterelle' in English, sounds so fucking French. Did you know pudel dogs were trained to sniff out truffles under the ground, some kind of valued underground mushroom. No wonder our pudel used to massage his head against dead earthworms, it was definitely weird behaviour and uncommon for such a 'sophisticated' dog, there's gotta be a connection, apparently the smell's quite similar.

Istanbul was in an outdoors venue, it was 10C and it was raining. Though respect for Roope for being the only one wearing only a T-shirt.

^^ zumindest von Flo weiß ich dass er war, und wollte jemand von den Neuen mitnehmen (Kassiopeia?). Und Jose hatte sich's glaub ich mal überlegt... aber jetzt wo du's sagst glaub ich er war doch nicht :lol:
Unsere Halle war übrigens auch nicht größer als das Backstage ;) Klein aber fein das ganze, ist man wenigstens nicht so weit weg von der Bühne.

Heast Arcane, wieso hast denn net gesagt, dass du auch in München warst :/ So wie's ausschaut, bist du so 5m links hinter mir gestanden - Ich war der Typ mit der Bodom Weste falls dir das was sagt...

@mocobhc: Ich und Kassiopeia waren da, jep. - Bilder von München (und dann auch Linz) sollten so ca. am Samstag online sein.

Enough with the German, sorry English speaking folks! :p

Jose, if you're reading this, hit me up with info on how and where we're gonna meet in Linz, thanks!