COB Pics

Who is getting fat?! :lol:

tangra_COB_Ensiferum_08.jpg

Oh fucking god, it's like a few years ago when Petri was skinny as a jew on a concentration camp.

Thank yooooou, for the link!

When your tits start to hang down and there is fat coming out when you tighten the belt, you know, that shit goes wrong.

tangra_COB_Ensiferum_08.jpg

Edit: Wtf :lol: someone posted it before me :lol:

Ok, ok, we all understood what do you mean. So what? Boys make great music and it's not so big deal that they are gain weight a few kilograms. Who care? You came on that concert to look at Petri's stomach or to listen his music?

sorry but i like bands for their music at first i'm not paying to go to a fashion show with perfect models when i'll go to see those bands i pâid for a fucking cool metal show.:headbang:

Well ofcourse, who cares about live crapy music? Sounds like shit anyways. I just wanna go and see the guys and how they look like. It's not like I'm gonna go on a concert another time :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but i like bands for their music at first i'm not paying to go to a fashion show with perfect models when i'll go to see those bands i pâid for a fucking cool metal show.:headbang:

Yes of course, damn it! It's a music, I don't listen Ensiferum and Bodom because of Alexi and Petri and his skinny ass. Or Korpiklaani, or Alice Cooper, or Motorhed. These boys have a talent to make great music, I was on their concert because I love their music. There were a girls who screamed "Oh my love, Alexi, I love you, blah blah blah..." Poor things. The music is what unite us, enough pretty brainless babies with big boobs and fake identity. True people will understand.

You're not gonna start sucking each other's dicks are you?

Also, wasn't it pretty super-obvious, that people are not going to cocerts to see how fat the guys have got, but just a funny remark? You never know with the fangirls though.

First i'm a girl and not a boy .

Second it's ok to say they're getting fat for one pic but when it comes to say OMG they're getting fat for each pics that are post it's start to be really annoying.
That's just my point.

The sad part is, that you guys fall for that shit all the time. I feel like I'm surrounded by kids or at least people with no common sense. Is the sarcasm radar broken? My sarcasm level is clearly OVER 9000!! :lol:

The sad part is, that you guys fall for that shit all the time. I feel like I'm surrounded by kids or at least people with no common sense. Is the sarcasm radar broken? My sarcasm level is clearly OVER 9000!! :lol:

Is it maybe time for a special thread like "The heros of my youth becoming fat" or "little coffee party - diet- and weightproblems!"?
Or maybe we can outsource these part of the forum to these community :D http://www.weightwatchers.com/

For me it's ok! Cause I can't get enough of them!!! :lol:

Don't kid yourselves.. looks are important, especially for the front man of your band. It's not ALL about the music. Personally, I could care less if COB got chubby at this point. They probably do, though.. you're not just selling music you're selling an image. I'm a dude, but I'm not ashamed to say I prefer that bands be in shape for a show. Gotta be presentable, you know. ; )