COB Pics

Scythe model he is playing now is an NEW scythe. Cutaway at the higher frets is further than his provious scythe model..

so simply an new scythe guitar ;-)

edit. not new new.

he has got 2 scythes 2 sawtooths , back in the day he had a sawtooth with gold hw and one with silver hw.

STD is the standard model, but what is CS? What are the differences between them?

http://www.espguitars.co.uk/sig-alexi-scythecs-esp.html

Q. What is the difference between STD and CS'?

A. This CS model is handmade in the ESP Custom Shop by their finest guitar crafters. It is the highest wood and build quality you can get.

CS- Custom Shop

So how would Zman know it's not a custom? They look exactly the same unless you get really really close. I mean, I'D never be able to tell the difference because I'm all the way out here in the peanut gallery. Zman must be really really close to that guitar!

Bad girlfriend, Bad, Do not touch the guitar!
yUhcHPjmQZY.jpg

Personally, I'd save my custom for recording and more private audience. I probably wouldn't take it onstage because of the risk of somebody throwing something/pyrotechnic misfire/general chaos of live shows damaging my finest guitar. But I'm just a musician. Maybe it's different for business majors.

Scythe model he is playing now is an NEW scythe. Cutaway at the higher frets is further than his provious scythe model..

so simply an new scythe guitar ;-)

edit. not new new.

he has got 2 scythes 2 sawtooths , back in the day he had a sawtooth with gold hw and one with silver hw.

yup you´re right. his old scythe had a smaller cutaway, besides of having bad shape and stickers around it. this one looks brand new

EDIT: yes it is new, and looks like it has the emg alx pickup installed. however it has the mm 04 switch. does it mean he uses alx + mm04?

OH YEAH! NOW I REMEMBER! The maker told me all of that when he called me about the scythe I ordered with some money I was told to use to order new instruments for the band. I'd had a Scythe CS sent directly to Alexi. Apparently, Alexi sent it back with a hand signed letter that said some very nasty things about the craftsmanship. Gosh, that was a stressful conversation.

I did convince him to send it to Nuclear Blast, and leave it mostly to their discretion to give it to him when he seemed to deserve it.

Yeah, nice pictures. Sux about the CS. I was gonna order a custom for Henkka too, but after all those shipping costs I ran out of money. And then the next time I was given money to buy instruments it was only $500 so I bought some EMG ALXs. But Slipknot was in the store, and they convinced me to buy them a guitar. So they got a guitar and an EMG ALX, and they gave it to someone else... I think it was Job for a Cowboy. So I'm sorry I didn't finish the instrument purchases. I was totally cock blocked there.