COB Pics

Yeah.. as if he is browsing this forum to bother about what some retard spammers here think of him......:Smug:

He did one time when he was drinking with Janne, he wrote something thru Janne's profile and saw how gay people on this forum are and never visited since.

This is exactly the kind of shit Alexi read here that got him so frustrated he devoted Lobodomy to those forum members. I can imagine it's annoying to read about people trying to decide if you're metal enough in your hobby. I mean come on, not all Bodom fans are so fucking perfect either, chill out and don't judge people's looks. It's just the result of a bad camera man, altough I agree he could take the cap off.
Yeah.. as if he is browsing this forum to bother about what some retard spammers here think of him......:Smug:
He did one time when he was drinking with Janne, he wrote something thru Janne's profile and saw how gay people on this forum are and never visited since.

Calm down, you're flipping out like someone just called your baby ugly and making yourself look silly in the process. I could give two shits less about what Alexi sees on here considering he hasn't been relevant since atleast 2006.

Also, if I were him browsing the forum here I would be just as annoyed by the fanboys that will sit here and argue about every tiny thing that remotely involves him. The extent you guys go to of getting defensive about him and flipping shit I would not be surprised if you had his name tattooed on your ass cheek.

If he gets mad about all the people that now can't stand him then good, maybe he'll pick up on how much of a social retard he is that he has to completely change his look, and music for the worse instead of being himself, which is what got him where he is now, but he's too stupid and drunk 98% of the time to realize that.

/rant.

Calm down, you're flipping out like someone just called your baby ugly and making yourself look silly in the process. I could give two shits less about what Alexi sees on here considering he hasn't been relevant since atleast 2006.

Also, if I were him browsing the forum here I would be just as annoyed by the fanboys that will sit here and argue about every tiny thing that remotely involves him. The extent you guys go to of getting defensive about him and flipping shit I would not be surprised if you had his name tattooed on your ass cheek.

If he gets mad about all the people that now can't stand him then good, maybe he'll pick up on how much of a social retard he is that he has to completely change his look, and music for the worse instead of being himself, which is what got him where he is now, but he's too stupid and drunk 98% of the time to realize that.

/rant.

I agree. Especially with Alexi not being relevant since 2006, compared to the Alexi of the past. He has a lot to prove with the new album, since he's dissing Follow the Reaper etc so much I want to see what they really think is better... It's just I can give this constructive criticism but I won't pick on small things, who could afford that anyway.

I think 2/3'rds of what is good about Bodom recides in the green and blue album, while the 1/3'rd recides in all the new albums together, so in my opinion Alexi should make something spectacular again.

Common, normal is debatable. I can understand being a fan of something, but this is the equivalent to grieving over a loved one who died years ago, and in this case, good Bodom has been dead for well over 6 or 7 years now.

Yeah, it's the frustration of knowing what a great album this band could forge but they're unable to see their own greatest elements and keep sinking in the wrong direction. I would like a more juicy soundworld from them, more wild vocals, epic melodies and haunting backgrounds, sexual harmonies, aggressive and catchy riffing, fresh solo sections that blend with the song and reach for divinity... When I listen to stuff like Hatebreeder I feel like I'm listening to melodic death metal... COB should do everything to mimic the greatness of the green and blue album and add something new such as darker atmosphere and industrial elements. This is what I'd tell Laiho face to face, instead of licking his boots lying how cool and nice RRF was. I'd love to have a creative conversation about the music with him, but I believe Alexi has sort of been neglecting the epicness of the older albums compared to the newer ones, trampling their pride by labeling them neo-classical wankery by insecure teens and so forth. Too much he's thought about the albums technically, thinking he could write stuff similar to the old classics any day, not realizing the isssue is not in neo-classical riffs, but the overall creativity and passion you can sense in the music. But I think I've sensed lately he's started to respect the old works more now.

Joonas, you're cool and all, but you say that atleast two times per page in on-topic lol. I'm almost scared to wonder what percentage of your 7,000 posts are you saying that :lol:

There's nothing else going on here. Due to the nature of the recent Bodom albums we don't even have much chick fans anymore so there's nothing going on.

I prefer a chicken quesadilla or chicken wings if I have a choice. Something like these

chicken-wings-meat-24188246-591-394.jpg

Try my latest food:

Jasmine rice (long, soft kind of white rice) with rosemary added while boiling
Pesto for the rice: basil, olive oil, salt, lemon, garglic and cheeze kumin in a blender (I leave actual cheeze out)
Chili sauce for the rice
Olives
Large green salad with a dressing made with: avocado, orange, basil and apple cider vinegar in a blender

I try to eat fresh and natural, avoiding meat and all fatty greazy shits... but I won't start the health science here. This is now the food thread. :loco:

I would like to be able to eat fresh and natural food, but shitty and cheap is more convenient sometimes lol. Also, I've never tried any sort of avocado dressing but I always hear about it. Apple cider vinegar and orange mixed in sound interesting as well.

Try it man, I'm following some raw vegan gurus and learned lots of stuff. Take your blender and throw in a good bunch of basil, an avocado, an orange and a cup of apple cider vinegar, it's a great dressing for salad. Last time I didn't have an avocado so I replaced it with a banana, lol. I'm only getting the hang off salad dressings. And hey rice and green salad is convenient. (Meat is costy and unhealthy and only makes you fat so stop buying that instead.) When I shop for food I try find stuff that is both healthy, tasty and affordable.

I just realized I started writing a goddamn blog here about green juices and consciousness so I edited it away.

And it was wayyyyyyy more interesting than another conversation about Bodom and atmosphere.

But yeah, I guess now that I'm older I actually enjoy salads quite a bit. One of my favorite food types really because there is so much variety with them. At my old job they had this delicious chicken salad that I became addicted to. It was grilled chicken, apple slices, cheddar cheese, some type of nuts, and a sweet balsamic vinagrette. Holy fuck it was good. Here's some pics of it.

pice6Rexg.jpg

GrldChknSld_mainimage.ashx

I went to Olive Garden yesterday and it sucked! The food was great, but who cares? It's called Olive Garden, but there wasn't any atmosphere at all. I expected it to feel like I was in Italy, with gorgeous brunettes everywhere and the smell of spring coming into bloom. All I saw were obese Afro Americans and it smelled like tomato sauce.