COB Pics

@ Thunder Bay
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.618797471503096.1073741871.490704964312348&type=1

1795224_618797764836400_1974031239_o.jpg

1780019_618797878169722_1704615473_o.jpg

1966177_618798344836342_1432243029_o.jpg

1890462_618797681503075_860071852_o.jpg

1669812_618797514836425_1140896960_o.jpg

Your stereotype of the Wild Child Alexi grew on his '98 - 2003 appearance. All he did was wear black jeans with open knee, look thinner on the face and act more European, and have blonde hair. It's not all down to looks, as lots of it is down to subconscious gesture language, as he used to be depressed. Since then you've felt irritated about his poses... but I feel it's his genuine and deserved style. Someone maybe helped Alexi lighten up back then, although his drinking was quite severe all the way until 2011 or so. You can't expect someone to be the exact same guy forever with exact same issues. You want him to be fake and pretend he's all depressed? If he was constantly touring and making interviews in America, it's natural to get inflicted with the American style, to make contact more natural.

We all look back at the old classic Wild Child with a sense of mythical aura and admiration, but there's a time for everything in life; even COB's music changes. What comes to art, the best art is usually drawn from personal difficulties, emotional self-therapy made into symbolic art, and none of us can have that forever; you can always revisit old traumas with a slightly different view, and each time the emotional pain lessens, but you gain more experience. When the greatest need to express one's emotions with art fades out, the art starts becoming different. Same with us people: for some reason we tend not to like people who are feeling well.

Your stereotype of the Wild Child Alexi grew on his '98 - 2003 appearance. All he did was wear black jeans with open knee, look thinner on the face and act more European, and have blonde hair. It's not all down to looks, as lots of it is down to subconscious gesture language, as he used to be depressed. Since then you've felt irritated about his poses... but I feel it's his genuine and deserved style. Someone maybe helped Alexi lighten up back then, although his drinking was quite severe all the way until 2011 or so. You can't expect someone to be the exact same guy forever with exact same issues. You want him to be fake and pretend he's all depressed? If he was constantly touring and making interviews in America, it's natural to get inflicted with the American style, to make contact more natural.

We all look back at the old classic Wild Child with a sense of mythical aura and admiration, but there's a time for everything in life; even COB's music changes. What comes to art, the best art is usually drawn from personal difficulties, emotional self-therapy made into symbolic art, and none of us can have that forever; you can always revisit old traumas with a slightly different view, and each time the emotional pain lessens, but you gain more experience. When the greatest need to express one's emotions with art fades out, the art starts becoming different. Same with us people: for some reason we tend not to like people who are feeling well.

I'm not trying to be mean; but shouldn't you try poetry or something instead of wasting all your time on this forum writing unintelligible nonsense which your the one who thinks is really deep? I get the feeling you make a cup of coffee, sit at your computer and ponder what your going to write for an hour or so- then spend twice that amount of time editing it with words you look up in a thesaurus.

I had you blocked for ages, but since I rarely visit this forum now & it's fairly dead I unblocked you; although your still going on about the same things from years ago. Do you play an instrument? If not I really think you should as you've obviously got some strange/out there ideas and they probably could translate to something interesting and productive on say the guitar or drums. Just a thought.

I'm not trying to be mean; but shouldn't you try poetry or something instead of wasting all your time on this forum writing unintelligible nonsense which your the one who thinks is really deep? I get the feeling you make a cup of coffee, sit at your computer and ponder what your going to write for an hour or so- then spend twice that amount of time editing it with words you look up in a thesaurus.

Wow, thanks. I just go for it. And yes I have something else going on.

I had you blocked for ages, but since I rarely visit this forum now & it's fairly dead I unblocked you; although your still going on about the same things from years ago. Do you play an instrument? If not I really think you should as you've obviously got some strange/out there ideas and they probably could translate to something interesting and productive on say the guitar or drums. Just a thought.

Nah, I already forgot all the shit I knew. I focused on other things than playing an instrument. Some people are gifted at playing guitar at young age, others are gifted at something else... follow your gifts.

The flight was cancelled as a shit ton (literally) of snow suddenly appeared.
3716039.jpg
image_big_64256.jpg

no, that's not normal for late april Russia.