COB Pics

pahahenki said:
Ah, I see...I hate when my hair curls too, but I have no solution.

You all suck. Curly hair is the shit. I get pissed off whenever my hair goes straight (it's naturally curly, but I have to look after it heaps for it to stay curly).

<-Warheart-> said:
How come at the end of a gig, Roope's hair is wet as fuck with sweat and stuck to his face, but Alexi's is bone dry, perfectly straight and in the same position that he walked on with, even thought he throws that shit about 24632456 times in every song!!
His hair dries from the wind that his vigorous head-banging creates! :p

Bunny teef! ---> http://www.deviantart.com/view/29670393/ :loco:

here are some pics from the pittsburgh show last week for the US tour:

alexiarms.jpg

COBshow2.jpg

Alexi.jpg

jenwithjanne.jpg

alexisign.jpg

have lots more of the actual show...just havent gotten them on my computer yet :p

<-Warheart-> said:
How come at the end of a gig, Roope's hair is wet as fuck with sweat and stuck to his face, but Alexi's is bone dry, perfectly straight and in the same position that he walked on with, even thought he throws that shit about 24632456 times in every song!!

i think that roope is in bad shape ^^

tanma said:
i think that roope is in bad shape ^^

Even if he was, what does that have to do with his hair being wet from sweat and sticking to his face? Jaska's and Hennka's is too, it's just Alexi and Janne's that isn't, but Janne has a reason since he just stands there playing keyboards and occasionally headbanging.

<-Warheart-> said:
Even if he was, what does that have to do with his hair being wet from sweat and sticking to his face? Jaska's and Hennka's is too, it's just Alexi and Janne's that isn't, but Janne has a reason since he just stands there playing keyboards and occasionally headbanging.

well, his in bad shape -- he sweats -- boom, hair is wet.