COB Pics

here are some Wacken pics i took some are really big and a little fuzzy...fairly good nonetheless...kinda hard to take pictures in the mosh lol...

DSC01771.jpg

DSC01768.jpg

DSC01765.jpg

DSC01764.jpg

DSC01772.jpg

DSC01775.jpg

DSC01763.jpg

here's two for the signing session
DSC01753.jpg

DSC01754.jpg

nice Wacken view..... ahhhhhhhh

DSC01865.jpg

PITMASHER said:
FALLEN ANGEL...SOME OF THE COB BOYS ARE WEARING MY T-SHIRTS IN YOUR PICS...MAY I HAVE YOUR PERMISSION TO USE THEM ON MY WEBSITE (WWW.PITMASHER.COM) IF I CREDIT YOU UNDERNEATH THE PIC?
EITHER WAY, GREAT PICS! YOU CAN RESPOND HERE OR TO ME AT FRANK@PITMASHER.COM

you can use them... i'll put a frew more online this evening :)

it woud be great if you can put "Fallen Angel" and "www.cobfancrew.de" under the pics :)

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Well... nice photo, thank you!
I envy you a bit... :) I wasn't at Wacken.... and I haven't seen CoB live, yet...

I'm sure you will see them in time, sooner.
It was a great concert :)

MoonTears said:
I'm sure you will see them in time, sooner.
It was a great concert :)

It was a great concert? yes, CoB are really good at almost all their lives...:) I saw some their videos, and I noticed that they can reproduce the magic of the study recording session...
I think it' s very hard, but they're able to do that, and this means all their talent.
I hope they won't break up before I could see them live....I'd really be sorry...

Lanterns said:
^I say don't worry... After all they are touring like crazy, plus they are making a new album next year.

Really? Alright, thank you... :) You know, CoB are one my favourite bands (if not The favoured)....
I like their music 'cause I feel it gets straight to my heart, even if it's metal... I feel so fine when I listen to them....sometimes music is the best medicine...